Yeah, the tank set is Agrias' armor (middle left beside the twins). It's a really nice set, though.

10+ Year Old Account
    *Holmgangs Wreck, so he doesn't do sth he later on regrets*

Waiting for fates of the daily hunt marks is soooo boring. <_<

SE is honestly one of the worst companies in the world LOL.

It's not because they don't do stuff right every now and then, because they definitely do. It's that there is just certain shit that is pretty offensive (to me and only me).

Showing me the transmog I've wanted since day 1 ARR in the game, but saying LOL can't have it and Aymerics coat being locked to males only (and not dyeable), not to mention his sword or Oathbreaker models not being available.

Tilts me to no end. Literally no idea.

10+ Year Old Account
    What's so great about that green robe? Looks quite ugly if you ask me and doesn't seem to fit a melee anyway.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    What's so great about that green robe? Looks quite ugly if you ask me and doesn't seem to fit a melee anyway.
    I had the exact same thoughts.

I wish in Shadowbringers they'd give solo Player Limit breaks. Just have it like the adrenaline bar in PvP. Would be cool for solo player instance story area quests.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Kami Dende View Post
    I had the exact same thoughts.

I wish in Shadowbringers they'd give solo Player Limit breaks. Just have it like the adrenaline bar in PvP. Would be cool for solo player instance story area quests.
    That'd be cool honestly, I'd love to see solo player limit breaks, specially during Solo Duties.

I'm catching up on Omega and did Deltascape/Sigmascape Normal mode the last two days and I'd like to ask something to people who did them when they first came out.

In which order would you rank Normal Delta/Sigma/Alpha in terms of difficulty ? (And if some people did Savage I'd like to know as well)

Because Sigmascape Normal looked like a bad joke with how easy it was compare to Deltascape Normal.

Thanks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Kami Dende View Post
    Considering how anticlimactic the 1 bar limit feels every time I use it... thanks. I pass.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MrTharne View Post
    In which order would you rank Normal Delta/Sigma/Alpha in terms of difficulty ? (And if some people did Savage I'd like to know as well)
    Hmm normal modes I would go sigma = delta < alpha. We actually wiped a few in alpha 3 & 4 as opposed to the other two.

As for savage: O5<O6=09<O7<O8.1=O10<O11<<<O8.2 (God Kefka)
    Alphascape savage felt considerably meaner across the board than their relative Delta counterparts.

Got down to London to see Distant Worlds, Susan Calloway on stage doing Answers and Dragonsong with the Royal Symphony Orchestra was great. Also lots of folks with their job pins on was neat to see. Surprised to hear a few people go 'but i thought the mmo was shut down?' in the intermission. Guess some folks just lost interest after the 1.0 "FF4.0" situation. Hell of an experience for a XIV fan though.
    Last edited by dope_danny; 2019-05-19 at 12:48 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Man they really need to add a collection system to this game. I have so much glamour/gear for future jobs that I am running out of room.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Poppincaps View Post
    Man they really need to add a collection system to this game. I have so much glamour/gear for future jobs that I am running out of room.
    well in ShB the glamour dresser storage is getting doubled so that's a start.

Sig by Elyssia "When you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all"

Quote Originally Posted by Gutler View Post
    well in ShB the glamour dresser storage is getting doubled so that's a start.
    Wardrobe system would have been real start, doubling storage capacity is "let's pretend we fixed this problem".
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Looking for Raid.
    They never found one though

Quote Originally Posted by Rogalicus View Post
    Wardrobe system would have been real start, doubling storage capacity is "let's pretend we fixed this problem".
    There's a lot of backend and server problems keeping it from being something they can just do, part of the game being run on potato servers that Yoshida has said (more or less) it's like drawing blood from a stone to convince the rest of Squeenix to divert money into XIV to fix.

Quote Originally Posted by Veluren View Post
    There's a lot of backend and server problems keeping it from being something they can just do, part of the game being run on potato servers that Yoshida has said (more or less) it's like drawing blood from a stone to convince the rest of Squeenix to divert money into XIV to fix.
    Online division brings them close to $250M per quarter, how do they have a problem with reinvesting it back to the game?
    Looking for Raid.

Online division brings them close to $250M per quarter, how do they have a problem with reinvesting it back to the game?
    Because the money goes to other projects ? Like KH3, FFVII Remake, FFXVI.

10+ Year Old Account
    Money coming from one project doesn't mean all of it gets put back into that project. It's actually financially terrible as diminishing return sets in and better used to fund other products.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayluck View Post
    Hey all.

So I'm looking to get into this game and I got the free trial on PS4. But I have no idea where to start for guides or at least for getting into the game.

Can anyone give me some pointers?
    most of the info on the game is in their lodestone, while some guides exist for powerlvling as an example majority of it is straight forward in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    Money coming from one project doesn't mean all of it gets put back into that project. It's actually financially terrible as diminishing return sets in and better used to fund other products.
    I'm not suggesting to put everything back, but IMO glamour is one of the most prominent aspects of FFXIV. Letting it rot with such an asinine system while swimming in money just feels like disrespect towards playerbase.
    Looking for Raid.

Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    This is true, but when there's a recognizable issue you'd think they'd want to deal with it eventually before it impacts their cash cow.

Maybe not right NOW, but surely they're thinking about it.
    I'm not suggesting to put everything back, but IMO glamour is one of the most prominent aspects of FFXIV. Letting it rot with such an asinine system while swimming in money just feels like disrespect towards playerbase.
    As much as I'd enjoy and use the shit out of an improved glamour system, the current system is not game breaking IMO, just an annoyance. I'd be gloriously happy if they just allowed the same piece of gear to have multiple glamours applied to it so I could make my Red Mage and Summoner have separate sets applied or my Paladin and Dark Knight, or Astrologian and White Mage since tanks all share gear, healers all share gear and casters all share gear at max level aside from the respective class AF's of course.

It's pretty obnoxious that my Red Mage can look incredibly dapper and sharp in her Red Mage AF but my Summoner looks like a patchwork quilt or circus clown, depending on the gear mixture.

I'm sure that if people started citing the glamour system specifically as the reason they quit and enough people did it, they wouldn't hesitate to put more effort/ money towards it. As it stands now, the cost/benefit just may not be worth it according to their metrics.

People would certainly appreciate it regardless, but if it takes as much time, money and effort as they're alluding to they have to balance that against other seemingly more important systems or changes.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Katchii View Post
    As much as I'd enjoy and use the shit out of an improved glamour system, the current system is not game breaking IMO, just an annoyance. I'd be gloriously happy if they just allowed the same piece of gear to have multiple glamours applied to it so I could make my Red Mage and Summoner have separate sets applied or my Paladin and Dark Knight, or Astrologian and White Mage since tanks all share gear, healers all share gear and casters all share gear at max level aside from the respective class AF's of course.

It's pretty obnoxious that my Red Mage can look incredibly dapper and sharp in her Red Mage AF but my Summoner looks like a patchwork quilt or circus clown, depending on the gear mixture.

I'm sure that if people started citing the glamour system specifically as the reason they quit and enough people did it, they wouldn't hesitate to put more effort/ money towards it. As it stands now, the cost/benefit just may not be worth it according to their metrics.

People would certainly appreciate it regardless, but if it takes as much time, money and effort as they're alluding to they have to balance that against other seemingly more important systems or changes.
    You can already do that. You link a glamour plate to your gearset, it just won't apply the plate unless you're in an instanced town/city.