Quote Originally Posted by Daedius View Post
    How do I do that ?

There's literally zero option to do that on the website;

Not sure if this is the correct thing, been ages since I have done it but in mogstation I get this:
    Playing on PlayStation®4

Playing on PlayStation®4

Users who wish to play on the PlayStation®4 version of FINAL FANTASY XIV are required to log into the PlayStation®Store with their account for PlayStation™Network and purchase the download version or enter the registration code that was included in the package version.
    Upon completing registration and installation, start the game and follow the on-screen instructions to log in and add your license to your Square Enix account.
    *The product code cannot be registered via the Mog Station.
    Got to it by logging into mog station, clicking "your account" then clicking add new service account.

10+ Year Old Account
    How do I do that ?

[img]http://i65.tinypic.com/2cr84ch.png[img]
    Yeah, so... Square Enix's site is completely messed up. The one you pictured is the Square Enix store, that has nothing to do with the game account. For that you need mogstation site.
    https://secure.square-enix.com/oauth...v_mog&facflg=1
    Last edited by Remilia; 2019-06-12 at 09:53 PM.

How do I do that ?

Sorry, I meant the Mogstation, not SE site. My bad.

I think Deus Mortis got you covered.

Sorted. I just had to login on the PS4 and link it to my SE account from there.

Sorted. I just had to login on the PS4 and link it to my SE account from there.
    Good to hear it. Enjoy your gaming on PS4!

I'm to the point now where I'm so looking forward to the launch of Shadowbringers, that I'm scouring the web trying to find any new information, youtube video, interview, or speculation thread, talking about it to feed my hype.

Looking forward to the Live Letter later today.

Anyone else feeling like this?

I finally gave up waiting for the e-mail from the collectors edition waiting list and pre-ordered the digital PC CE just to make sure I was able to get early access. So I'm sure I'll be getting the e-mail any day now... my luck.

And I think I finally decided Dancer is going to be my first job leveled to cap this expansion.

What are everyone's plans for when the ex pack launches? I'll be leveling Dancer for sure, and probably Gunbreaker too, to 70 before setting off on the MSQ of Shadowbringers...HoH here I come...hooray.

I really haven't been scouring anything, I figure there will be quite a few changes and balances that they have to do once things go live, just like in Stormblood so I'm not too concerned with how the pieces fit together just yet. I'll probably watch any further analysis from Xenosys Vex once things go live and we have a better picture. Right now though, I'm just trying to finish up the ARR beast tribes since I've been slacking on them for the better part of 4 years, and stocking up on cordials/gathering/crafting scrips. The raid team is also making sure everyone has at least 2 coffers and enough pages to buy both new classes omega weapons and gear to kit them out when we start them.

I will still probably level Warrior first, but Gunbreaker or Dark Knight will be my second and thirds.

SAM through MSQ

DRK via roulettes, though I'm curious about the "MSQ for main job, sidequests for alt job" idea they seem to be encouraging. If that can work and the sidequests aren't intended to get you through the MSQ with extra leveling, I might do them on WHM as I'm in different areas. I don't like to do the MSQ and then go back for sidequests later. I need all the lore first!

WHM via roulettes if not the sidequest route.

Then we'll see what I do next. Might do the crafting stuff which is sounding rather interesting.

That reminds me, I do need to get level 70 tank and ranged sets for when I start leveling through ShB with them. I was skipping out on the level 60 gear since I'm planning on leveling them both through PotD and maybe some beast tribe quests and roulettes from 60-61 and HoH from 61-70 so the gear doesn't matter.

DNC will be my first, GNB likely my second if the game play is as fun to me as it looks, SMN will be soon after, with AST being the healer I level first. After that it's all up in the air. Though DRK will be sooner than later.

Quote Originally Posted by dragothica View Post
    I reached lvl 70 yesterday and finished SB MSQ (4.0), the game has been a breeze this far but now it feels like I've come into a full stop. I'd love to continue into SB Patch MSQ but it's instances are ilvl locked so I'd have to gear up to level 360 equipped ilvl anyway. What's the recommended way to gear up at lvl 70 according to MMO-Champion?

I don't want to whine, but I've found out the hard way that this game is no WoW where you get handed infinite amount of upgrades (at least for a while) the moment you reach max level in current expansion. I've found out a guide on Reddit (but it's for Patch 4.3) and seems pretty complicated, with lots of stuff to do.

There will be a time when you can buy Scaevar Gear with Tomestones of Poetics but it'll happen at ShB Launch so it's too late to wait for that if you still have MSQ to finish.

Additionally I'd like to upgrade my Relic Weapon a bit in Eureka, but getting started seems difficult this late into expansion when many players who do Eureka are already at High Eureka Lvl, so I'm not getting any invites to Fate Trains at Eureka Level 6 and soloing is so slow. How come there is no group finder for Eureka?
    You can buy 380 gear on the market board. Or you can craft it yourself. ~50-150k gil a piece on my server.

It's going to be a busy first month for me.

My main I'll level as PLD first so I can tank things for my FC. I'll use trust dungeons to level dragoon probably to see the different party interactions.

Then my crafting/gathering alt needs to level red mage or dragoon, not to mention the actual doh/dol classes.

My other alt needs to level smn/sch.

My other other alt needs to level whm...

My other other other alt needs to level ninja and gnb...

Quote Originally Posted by Usernameforforums View Post
    You can buy 380 gear on the market board. Or you can craft it yourself. ~50-150k gil a piece on my server.
    To add, it is worth checking mogboard.com for the best price on your datacenter. can shave off a few hundred grand no problem by hopping between realms and using their MB.

Otherwise your best bet for gear is to hammer the raids. Ridorana Lighthouse drops 360 gear, as do the omega raids. Getting a weapon will be shitty, though. You'll need to do O8, 4 times for a 360 weapon, or O12 4 times for the 390 weapon. you can get a 340 weapon from B-rank hunts to get your foot into ridorana/O8.

I'll take Paladin through the MSQ. It's my "main", the one I've played through all the previous story as. Then I'm thinking about trying out Dancer. I did Red Mage second last time, and while it's good, I don't feel any urge to get it to max in this expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Howlrunner View Post
    Such a load of utter drivel.

Had you known the slightest thing about FF14, you would know the core bulk of the game isn't about optimal rotation or such, but in mechanics. You learn them, dps is secondary believe it or not. All dungeons and raids have a timer for completion. That is the content limit. Not how fast the boss dies.

Also every raid has a hard gear limit for using the Duty Finder (and you need to use Duty Finder to complete the MSQ/Quests, not unsyncing/cheesing allowed). The reason SE is very anti dps meters etc, is literally because of the nonsense you just spouted about "People need to play!". They don't. Yoshi P said a few times now, that FF14 is a multi-player FF game, and not to be viewed as some kind of competitive MMO style "Imma best!" epeen stroking game.

Piss off back to WoW, please.
    And after you have learned the mechanics what do you do ? That's right you optimize your rotation just like...any action/rpg game ever.
    You don't need to view the game as "some kind of competitive MMO style "Imma best!" epeen stroking game" to be DECENT at your job (i.e. Using AoEs, never stop casting if in no immediate danger, rotating defensive CDs, knowing how your job gauge works and how to use it.) that's pretty easy to do.

FFXIV has such great content but all the cutscenes man, ruined everything.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Has there been any info if there'll be a new deep dungeon this expansion? Doing the msq usually won't bring you to max level by themselves, so I tend to mix in some deep dungeons on the side

Quote Originally Posted by Bright-Flower View Post
    It's going to be a busy first month for me.

My main I'll level as PLD first so I can tank things for my FC. I'll use trust dungeons to level dragoon probably to see the different party interactions.

Then my crafting/gathering alt needs to level red mage or dragoon, not to mention the actual doh/dol classes.

My other alt needs to level smn/sch.

My other other alt needs to level whm...

My other other other alt needs to level ninja and gnb...
    Why so many alts? Leveling through the MSQ on that many characters would have been a pretty huge pain, so i'm guessing it's a pretty good reason, lol. Doesn't have to be, but for me I'd need a REALLY compelling reason to plod through the MSQ that many times.

Quote Originally Posted by Katchii View Post
    Why so many alts? Leveling through the MSQ on that many characters would have been a pretty huge pain, so i'm guessing it's a pretty good reason, lol. Doesn't have to be, but for me I'd need a REALLY compelling reason to plod through the MSQ that many times.
    Probably wants to play multiple races but don't want to pay for Fantasia each time. My guess, and a valid reason imo.

never played ff if i start now and buy evrything ( what should i buy?^^ )

is there something like a level boost to start the addon or do i have to play from 1 to what ever max level is? and make all addons?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Riversong View Post
    Anyone here Preordered from the S Enix store and still not been charged for their pre order?

I've heard rumors the S Enix store is quite atrocious and I'm getting quite ansy as I pre ordered 2 collectors editions and they still haven't charged my account for them yet I got the pre order keys pretty darned quickly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Usagi Senshi View Post
    Nope, ordered ShB last week and still haven't been charged.
    A bit late, but I did. It didn't autocharge it from me. I went to the site and it had an option to "charge now" on my purchase-list. After I pressed it, it charged me the money and completed my order. If it still hasn't done it for you two, go try that. It should work.

deviantART
    Simple Armory EU
    Simple Armory US
    Lodestone