10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    Well i'm down to one Crystalline Mean questline left for Leatherworker. I wonder if this unlocks anything at the end like all the role quests.
    No unlocks in terms of game systems but there is a nice little conclusion quest.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wrecktangle View Post
    On a plus side - I cleared Levi.
    Grats!
    Yeah 18% will not be compensated within this tier.

Yep. Exactly the same. It's crazy I now have to join parties and look at peoples logs more than ever and be like this dude is a trap remove him. Normally I'd just go with it and then move on to a new group, but tank slots are fucking hard to come by in ShB so I am way more choosy and protective of my time than I used to be.

Some of my "weekly 2 chest" groups were worse than fresh fucking learning parties. Like come on. I also don't think gear will make a difference. These people aren't hitting 8% enrage, they're hitting 18% (in reclears mind you). Gear isn't gonna make that up. Sure a tier or two down the road, but right now and next patch? No chance IMO.

On a plus side - I cleared Levi. Gonna start Titan learning tomorrow I think. I managed to find a group of people doing E2S and they were pretty good (about 5 of them) and they invited me to E3S reclear. I said I have only been to enrage, so if they're ok with that and they were. We straight carried a SMN who (had cleared already mind you) failed nearly every mechanic possible every single pull. Tsunami one pull, Maelstrom the next, Current, Tidal Wave, Smokers, you name it he died to it. Solid 9th percentile DPS too, almost missed the DPS check because of him.
    tbh e2s was so annoying i'm kind of over the tier already. not really interested in pugging this stuff weekly lol. ever since creator i lose interest in doing savage quicker and quicker.

Well.... I have to play FFXIV through (a paid per traffic) VPN now.
    Unplayable otherwise.

I guess the 50cent to 1€ per month is not a whole lot, but 20 second long lags won't get you anywhere when you are trying to raid with your friends.

F-u Telekom, seriously.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Such an amazing Cover of an already great song from this Expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    Grats!
    Yeah 18% will not be compensated within this tier.
    Thanks! Titan is pretty intense. Still learning P1. I haven't put much time in yet, hoping to this weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by threadz View Post
    tbh e2s was so annoying i'm kind of over the tier already. not really interested in pugging this stuff weekly lol. ever since creator i lose interest in doing savage quicker and quicker.
    Preach man.

Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    Well.... I have to play FFXIV through (a paid per traffic) VPN now.
    Unplayable otherwise.

I guess the 50cent to 1€ per month is not a whole lot, but 20 second long lags won't get you anywhere when you are trying to raid with your friends.

F-u Telekom, seriously.
    welcome to my nightmare. I've been using Mudfish ever since the move. I've played countless online games and somehow FF14 is by and far the most inconsistent and worse latency i've ever experienced in the US. Hell I get the same ping on an AUS WoW server as I do casually in FF14's.

Blah blah it's on my end, yeah sorry don't buy that.

Costa del Sol jumping puzzle is eroding my soul

Haha last stretch you're jumping on little jenga pegs haha very funny

10+ Year Old Account
    Got up 80% or so before I gave up.
    Jumping itself isn't the problem, having 99 guys jump in front of you gets ... annoying after a while.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    Costa del Sol jumping puzzle is eroding my soul

Haha last stretch you're jumping on little jenga pegs haha very funny
    I gave up there.

A good chunk of it is easier by walking, but god damn it's still annoying.

5+ Year Old Account
    Is there a reward for it, or just bragging rights? I spared myself the frustration with the Kugane tower jumping puzzle by getting a friend to revive me after using BLU self destruct to be carried up the tower...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham II View Post
    Is there a reward for it, or just bragging rights? I spared myself the frustration with the Kugane tower jumping puzzle by getting a friend to revive me after using BLU self destruct to be carried up the tower...

Just bragging rights.

started mining this week for the first time. level 58 now. it really highlights how awful all 1-50 content is. the difference between 1-50 and 51+ is insane. they need to kill ARR

5+ Year Old Account

I'm freeee never have to do that fight again. Though I will miss the BGM.

welcome to my nightmare. I've been using Mudfish ever since the move. I've played countless online games and somehow FF14 is by and far the most inconsistent and worse latency i've ever experienced in the US. Hell I get the same ping on an AUS WoW server as I do casually in FF14's.

Blah blah it's on my end, yeah sorry don't buy that.
    I know that feeling, recently found out I am playing with a stellar 123 ms and its making SMN kinda irritating to play.
    Honorary member of the Baine Fanclub, the only member really.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham II View Post

I actually did the Kugane tower and the savage kugane tower jump onto the little lantern the intended way.
    Took around an hour to get up there using a guide that pointed out the areas in which the DEVs chose to be total asshats (like that "Anger Zone" in the last jump).

But I did it late in the expansion when I was alone. having a gazillion people hop around in front of me is way too distracting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    I actually did the Kugane tower and the savage kugane tower jump onto the little lantern the intended way.
    Took around an hour to get up there using a guide that pointed out the areas in which the DEVs chose to be total asshats (like that "Anger Zone" in the last jump).

But I did it late in the expansion when I was alone. having a gazillion people hop around in front of me is way too distracting.
    I turn off UI when doing that, no dumb name tags and all.

Finally finished ARR and onto Heavensward

Things went tits up pretty quickly. Hope I am not locked out of any locations for too long (not saying which one for spoilers sake). I still have business and job advancements to do.

15+ Year Old Account
    You're not locked out of anything. As much as it would be immersive/cool if it did, it'd also be really annoying/hindrance if it did.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    You're not locked out of anything. As much as it would be immersive/cool if it did, it'd also be really annoying/hindrance if it did.
    Understood. I wouldn't think they would lock that location unless they moved a lot of quests and job npcs to Ishgard. Which I realize while interesting, would be a huge undertaking

Quote Originally Posted by Redwyrm View Post
    Understood. I wouldn't think they would lock that location unless they moved a lot of quests and job npcs to Ishgard. Which I realize while interesting, would be a huge undertaking
    At least an effort is made to explain why you aren't locked out a bit into the story.

i need 54k wolf mark to get all 3 tank garo set. wich is quickest way feats or frontier (maelstrom side) ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Katchii View Post
    I may end up getting that mount if more friends join just to have a two person mount. That's also pretty hilarious. Not a bad looking mount though. WAY better looking than the fat moogle anyway, lol.
    I'm just amazed at how diverse the mounts really are. There really aren't many 'reskins', a lot of them are pretty unique.