If you all tried to confuse me: congrats, you did it!
    And I really dig that "black spoiler bar conversation" one page earlier. xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Forum looks like some CIA report from a Hollywood movie.

Quote Originally Posted by MrTharne View Post
    They are WoLs, he is using the Crystal Tower's power to summon WoLs from different shards and time. Also there can be more than one WoL per shard, all of the WoDs were WoLs from the First. Our WoL is a fragment of the 14th member but that doesn't mean that to be a WoL you need to be a fragment of the 14th, this is stated nowhere.
    ^
    This, we aren't special because we were chosen to be the warrior of light, we are special because of the other thing i wont mention because spoilers. That one is the one with a hard limit on others.

Quote Originally Posted by La View Post
    What do you mean as seen on The First? The First had a WoL, and what, four or five of the other shards have a WoL. There's only 1 WoL per shard, unless you're referring to the Hades fight, where the Exarch summons champions, aka 7 other heroes that always fight along side us since the beginning of the game and are not WoL's. The Exarch summoned 7 pillars, and since there are not even 7 shards left, they're certainly not WoL's.
    I was referring to the companions that each had a crystal. They weren't nearly as powerful as us, as explained in the story, but the group of them together still accomplished a LOT.

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    Massive Morbol mount. But you can only get it by doing endgame BLU content.

Also some mention of a 'song' and estinien fighting a new model of the ultima weapon that looks like a black rose deployer
    ......a song or a sound?

Oh no.... please not I hear a sound....

I. HEAR. A. SOUND. T-T

PVP Armor

Are the abs as well defined on the female version of the armor on the hyur and hrothgar? Please tell me the abs are as well defined on the female version...

They probably aren't.

Cyborg Ninja Raiden from Metal Gear Solid was my first thought.

I quite like the new PvP gear. I'm glad it's tied to wolf marks rather than ranked PvP.

I think the new hairstyle is based off of Bartz? I'll have to see how it looks in-game but it's one I might consider using for a bit of variety.

I'm glad we're finally getting the 'lean' emote. Great for going AFK in a stylish fashion!

10+ Year Old Account
    Dat king Mog nerf .... I kinda feel sorry for the guy.
    Cojones ... gone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Prelim notes for 5.1 its a long one, tons of QoL updates and other changes.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm digging the gatherer changes.

Auto stealth and no longer crawling speed?
    Quick gathering (no more wonky keyboard macto)?

Yes, please!

Them crafter changes look scary though.

5+ Year Old Account
    So far the new patch is a home run but some of the Balance changes rly miss the mark. Fortunately balance in this game means every job is viable.

Specifically:

Dragoons got several chunky potency buffs? What??? They are already over performing.

Bards got more utility but got potency nerfs and Battle Voice STILL doesn't work on them, yet Battle Litany does?? Based on this I don't expect new buffs to benefit the Bard at all. Makes no sense.

Range DPS are still largely ass aside from Bard, Dancer should be in a much better spot but Mch is virtually unchanged and still doesn't bring anything to the table.

Still have to wait to see how it plays out but I won't be surprised at all if there are hotfixes.
    Honorary member of the Baine Fanclub, the only member really.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    I'm digging the gatherer changes.

Auto stealth and no longer crawling speed?
    Quick gathering (no more wonky keyboard macto)?

Yes, please!
    Preparations (Cordials) up.
    Spoiler: 

Them crafter changes look scary though.
    Sure does. Have been heavily grinding White/Yellow Crafting Scrips for VII and VIII materias.
    As a note; you should craft your Facet pieces before the patch drops, so you can exchange those for the upgrade tokens (end product i460 Aug. Facet).

AAAAaand it looks like it's Refined Natron grinding tonight/tomorrow. Got to prepare the overmelding materias.
    Spoiler: 

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sharby View Post
    [...]
    Specifically:

Dragoons got several chunky potency buffs? What??? They are already over performing.[...]
    Personally, I love the Blood of the Dragoon CD reduction. Just as with MNKs prior to the Form Shift refresh (in regards to stacks), the only way to refresh it was extending the first use higher than the CD. Now, unless you get stunned/pacified, you can maintain it indefinitely.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharby View Post
    So far the new patch is a home run but some of the Balance changes rly miss the mark. Fortunately balance in this game means every job is viable.

Specifically:

Dragoons got several chunky potency buffs? What??? They are already over performing.
    All the skills that got buffed are on a 30s+ CD.
    They buffed DRG DPS by like... 1%.

Range DPS are still largely ass aside from Bard, Dancer should be in a much better spot but Mch is virtually unchanged and still doesn't bring anything to the table.
    Still have to wait to see how it plays out but I won't be surprised at all if there are hotfixes.
    The buff to MCH is basically equal to the DNC buff, actually, the MCH buff is bigger because 5% of their damage > 5% of dancer damage.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2019-10-25 at 09:48 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    nice you can undersize the rathalos fight now might just have to farm the mount.

Sig by Elyssia "When you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sesshomaru View Post
    As a note; you should craft your Facet pieces before the patch drops, so you can exchange those for the upgrade tokens (end product i460 Aug. Facet).
    Why?
    My char already wears i460/470 from savage.

Would like a few flavor functions added to make things more alive. Like Scholar Fairy's interacting with ech other or sitting on your shoulder :<

10+ Year Old Account
    Why?
    My char already wears i460/470 from savage.
    Just a stray thought, considering we don't know how the Crafting/Gathering Calamity will go as far as current recipes goes, the chance for higher profit and convenience plays out in crafting before the patch drops.
    That way, you can gauge the markets and fill in when needed, as well as being ahead of tokens should you require some for another job. (Augmented Facet gear pieces) The limiting factor when the patch drops would obviously be the amount of Rain needed, but shouldn't hinder one much if they are doing the roulettes for for weekly Phantasmagoria / doing dungeons for fun.

I have everything in 80 (my fault, really), and want to have all jobs up-to-date so that I may not be a liability for others (esp. as a tank/healer). That's why I'm farming tons of Scrips as well as going to create "cheap" (material-wise) weapons and armor so I can trade it in at patch drop as well as exploring the grey and macro-filled bars being completely void of action.

I am quite looking forward to Tuesday.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm far too lazy to maintain multiple combat classes. DRK has enough to tank experts and WHM is my raidmain.

Thankfully I am sitting on 100M gil and have a medium house, so not much need on that front either. I mostly craft to be self sufficient.

I just want a house. Any house. A small one is fine.