Quote Originally Posted by La View Post
    What do you mean as seen on The First? The First had a WoL, and what, four or five of the other shards have a WoL. There's only 1 WoL per shard, unless you're referring to the Hades fight, where the Exarch summons champions, aka 7 other heroes that always fight along side us since the beginning of the game and are not WoL's. The Exarch summoned 7 pillars, and since there are not even 7 shards left, they're certainly not WoL's.
    They are WoLs, he is using the Crystal Tower's power to summon WoLs from different shards and time. Also there can be more than one WoL per shard, all of the WoDs were WoLs from the First. Our WoL is a fragment of the 14th member but that doesn't mean that to be a WoL you need to be a fragment of the 14th, this is stated nowhere.
    Last edited by MrTharne; Yesterday at 08:08 AM.

Hyadelyn can make how ever many WoL she wants there is no limit really. So each shard can have many WoL.

If you all tried to confuse me: congrats, you did it!
    And I really dig that "black spoiler bar conversation" one page earlier. xD

Forum looks like some CIA report from a Hollywood movie.

Quote Originally Posted by MrTharne View Post
    They are WoLs, he is using the Crystal Tower's power to summon WoLs from different shards and time. Also there can be more than one WoL per shard, all of the WoDs were WoLs from the First. Our WoL is a fragment of the 14th member but that doesn't mean that to be a WoL you need to be a fragment of the 14th, this is stated nowhere.
    ^
    This, we aren't special because we were chosen to be the warrior of light, we are special because of the other thing i wont mention because spoilers. That one is the one with a hard limit on others.
    http://theeorzeanfrontier.blogspot.co.uk/ Neckbeard rambling about this weeaboo trash

Quote Originally Posted by La View Post
    What do you mean as seen on The First? The First had a WoL, and what, four or five of the other shards have a WoL. There's only 1 WoL per shard, unless you're referring to the Hades fight, where the Exarch summons champions, aka 7 other heroes that always fight along side us since the beginning of the game and are not WoL's. The Exarch summoned 7 pillars, and since there are not even 7 shards left, they're certainly not WoL's.
    I was referring to the companions that each had a crystal. They weren't nearly as powerful as us, as explained in the story, but the group of them together still accomplished a LOT.