Quote Originally Posted by Saradain View Post
    Just like they were not stupid enough to kill Eureka entirely, thus making SB relic weapons near-impossible to obtain due the lack of players?

But yeah, I sure hope I got time to get that gorilla mount, glam sets, hairstyle and emotes before shit hits the fan. Not playing super much each day atm, so my pace will be much slower than usually.
    You can solo Eureka now, so they did open that up! I'm eventually going to get in there for dyeable gear and the samurai barding.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrecktangle View Post
    Fuck winter. I can't even drive my car because I'm too cheap to take off my summer tires. Snow sucks.
    Not that much snow in cold northern Germany.... although around 5cm is usually enough for everyone to freak out and streets to get clogged.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    Fyi if you aren't in the 460 pentamelded crafting wahteverdafucks heres a way to make the lvl.80 Ishgard collectives that doesn't require much beyond maybe two 460 pieces of gear and maybe food if you are lacking some materia.
    These items are disappointinly easy to "HQ" (pass 3.5K). I don't even have the 460 gear and it's no trouble at all.
    I thought these were to be high end.

Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    Not that much snow in cold northern Germany.... although around 5cm is usually enough for everyone to freak out and streets to get clogged.

- - - Updated - - -

These items are disappointinly easy to "HQ" (pass 3.5K). I don't even have the 460 gear and it's no trouble at all.
    I thought these were to be high end.
    Yeah i saw people going "oh you need 2500 in both stats, 550cp and HQ food" and expected a nightmare. But i got my viera rocking the waist tied jumpsuit for my BSM set.

Still no idea about the points thing. I keep getting these 'you got 120 points!' message but no idea what for.

10+ Year Old Account
    I believe that is just a visualization for how much you contribute to the event progress bar.

And the damn Firmament is now congested so I can't even hand in the collectibles that are filling up my inventory..

I don't care for the Ishgard Restoration since it's basically just another scrip turn in with an 'event' but I do enjoy making a lot of money off the people doing it though prices are already starting to go back down.
    Last edited by leviathonlx; 2019-11-13 at 06:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gibblewink View Post
    And the damn Firmament is now congested so I can't even hand in the collectibles that are filling up my inventory..
    Not sure what you mean, but if you have troubles targeting the NPC go to your keybord settings. There must be a key that hides all other players names so you can click the NPCs.

Quote Originally Posted by ExiHext View Post
    Not sure what you mean, but if you have troubles targeting the NPC go to your keybord settings. There must be a key that hides all other players names so you can click the NPCs.
    The default key is x. By congested he means the instance is full which is mostly caused by the terrible decision to not have multiple instances of the Firminant and letting wanderers enter the instances. This also plays into the overall terrible design of the FATE the wanderers are looking for since people with jobs and other responsibilities will be lucky to see 1 such FATE as the instance fills quickly. It should have been attached to a set timer and have multiple instances.
    Last edited by leviathonlx; 2019-11-13 at 08:00 PM.

I just did the All good things MSQ and i think i'm just going to lie down on the ground in the corner now....

Quote Originally Posted by Tenjen View Post
    I just did the All good things MSQ and i think i'm just going to lie down on the ground in the corner now....
    Buckle up it just keeps getting sadder as the MSQ goes along :P

In a good storytelling way at least.

Holy shit those crafting fates. Just did one with a friend and they went from a fresh 78 to halfway through 79 for interacting with 4 things!

Holy shit those crafting fates. Just did one with a friend and they went from a fresh 78 to halfway through 79 for interacting with 4 things!
    what's a crafting fate? I take it it's different than a crafting leve?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshingo View Post
    Buckle up it just keeps getting sadder as the MSQ goes along :P

In a good storytelling way at least.
    I'm 12 quests from finishing Stormblood. I was hoping what's her face kept her lost memory or at least gotten together with you know who.
    She did have that touching line as her last words. T.T Made me sad..

haha on a side note, i find it refreshing when i heard the word bitch a few times. WoW npcs would say/script that. :P
    The hunter hoe with the least beloe.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Muajin76 View Post
    what's a crafting fate? I take it it's different than a crafting leve?
    Mass construction event in Ishgard restoration. if you are lucky enough for it not to be scheduled in the middle of the night.

I gotta admit..i'm really liking this story sometime. After Yshtola beats magnai. The short dialogue that takes place after that. :P
    Major burn!

According to Phil Spencer at the mostly snorefest xbox event in london when they announced all the FF remasters coming to gamepass they said they are working with Yoshi P to sort out when XIV comes to the xbone. Don't really care myself but i know people who played XI on 360 and were pretty bummed XIV went ps3 only so better late than never i guess?

Also its so wierd that a sub based mmo is going to be on basically everything bar the switch while WoW is just a pc game still. I genuinely wonder if Blizzard feels like they missed out on that one when they said 'mmos will never be viable on consoles' way back.

I'll just copy and paste what I said elsewhere about it:

On one hand, it'll be bringing more players to the game. On the other...it'll inevitably mean more work to ensure that each new content patch is up to scratch and ready to release on an additional platform. Hopefully we won't be bound by any further limitations to the point where we cannot see an update to the character customisation system, for example.

My main concern is that the development team are already stretched thin and the additional legal work and testing will put an even heavier burden atop their shoulders.

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    I'll just copy and paste what I said elsewhere about it:

On one hand, it'll be bringing more players to the game. On the other...it'll inevitably mean more work to ensure that each new content patch is up to scratch and ready to release on an additional platform. Hopefully we won't be bound by any further limitations to the point where we cannot see an update to the character customisation system, for example.

My main concern is that the development team are already stretched thin and the additional legal work and testing will put an even heavier burden atop their shoulders.
    Counterpoint of course is more people paying them money every month to play.

If only most of it wasn't funnelled by Sqenix to fund their garbage fad chasing games that mostly stick to asia and get forgotten in a week.

Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    Mass construction event in Ishgard restoration. if you are lucky enough for it not to be scheduled in the middle of the night.
    I live in Beijing. so the timing might be OK. I'm 3 quests from getting to SB however. T.T

With the PS5 and Xbox Scarlet being small form factor gaming PCs, it shouldn't be that much harder to make the game work on all three platforms. Now making it work on PS3/PC AND 360 would have been a nightmare.

10+ Year Old Account
    Also its so wierd that a sub based mmo is going to be on basically everything bar the switch while WoW is just a pc game still. I genuinely wonder if Blizzard feels like they missed out on that one when they said 'mmos will never be viable on consoles' way back.
    They aren't. The same way Ego-shooters aren't. WoW would need significant changes to be.

Imagine healing a 20man mythic with a controller... yah. Not going to happen. There is a reason why FF-XIV only has 8man raids and controllers are one of them.