Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    Grand Company Seals are proving to be more difficult to gather than i first would have guessed, going to have to pick up a craft for those probably.

One thing i do find a bit annoying in this game is the scaling in dungeons, i am finally at a level a BLM is fun and being scaled back from 40+ to 20 is well annoying, since also i need to readjust my hotbars. Is this something i am going to have to experience all the time, even when going into new expansion content?
    I had to pull blizzard 1 out of my bars when i do roulettes on BLM (can't wait to cap it and never touch it again)

level 58 or 60 you give fire IV and thats when the class becomes at least decently fun to play.

Having to weave Fire I to maintain your buff with sharpcast to proc Fire III is quite enjoyable
    Last edited by Nasuuna; 2020-04-10 at 08:16 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    On another note, i am a bit disappointed that wizard hats don't show up on my hrothgar

10+ Year Old Account
    This how i manage mine for now, muscle memory be damned though.

https://imgur.com/lyHflKP
    Yeah something I always do whenever I get a job to 30 I plan out my entire hotbar. If you weren't aware even if you haven't learned the skill yet you can place it on your bars. For example on those bars my BLM is only 71 so I don't have the abilities on 9, Shift+8, and 8.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Katchii View Post
    It shouldn't take more than 15-30 minutes to get enough seals to get your chocobo.
    You don't need to farm seals for your chocobo anymore. The msq after joining a grand company gives you 300.

Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    Yeah something I always do whenever I get a job to 30 I plan out my entire hotbar. If you weren't aware even if you haven't learned the skill yet you can place it on your bars. For example on those bars my BLM is only 71 so I don't have the abilities on 9, Shift+8, and 8.
    bruh how long are you fingers

I mouse bound 7-9 and use qerafzx and shift 1-6 and said letters :3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nasuuna View Post
    bruh how long are you fingers

I mouse bound 7-9 and use qerafzx and shift 1-6 and said letters :3
    I have a Razer naga mouse so I only need to move my pinky to get to shift and ctrl on the keyboard. Thumb on my mouse does the rest.

I have a Razer naga mouse so I only need to move my pinky to get to shift and ctrl on the keyboard. Thumb on my mouse does the rest.
    gotcha, i only have 5 bound buttons on my mouse

10+ Year Old Account
    One thing i do find a bit annoying in this game is the scaling in dungeons, i am finally at a level a BLM is fun and being scaled back from 40+ to 20 is well annoying, since also i need to readjust my hotbars. Is this something i am going to have to experience all the time, even when going into new expansion content?
    Hmm the only skill I tended to move around was Ice I. I think that gets auto upgraded now, but I don't remember. Too long ago.
    Yeah, being forced into shitty low level class play is annoying but the xp is worth it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    Hmm the only skill I tended to move around was Ice I. I think that gets auto upgraded now, but I don't remember. Too long ago.
    Yeah, being forced into shitty low level class play is annoying but the xp is worth it.
    Nope, none of blm's skills get auto upgraded.

10+ Year Old Account
    I must be missing something, but i can't seem to find any levequests that give seals as a reward. Are the seals not listed? I get like venture coins but not seals.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    Quite a few skills and not having the procs is rather annoying, oh well i am almost 50 what means i mostly have to worry about getting through the MSQ content

15+ Year Old Account
    I must be missing something, but i can't seem to find any levequests that give seals as a reward. Are the seals not listed? I get like venture coins but not seals.
    They need to be grand company leves to give grand company seals. GC levemetes You can do leves from gc levemetes that aren't affiliated with your grand company, but doing your gc leves give you a bonus iirc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    They need to be grand company leves to give grand company seals. GC levemetes You can do leves from gc levemetes that aren't affiliated with your grand company, but doing your gc leves give you a bonus iirc.
    Oh so they give seals by default those listed under my GC? As i was looking at just rewards and none of them had any listed.

Will go and take another look, thanks

15+ Year Old Account
    Oh so they give seals by default those listed under my GC? As i was looking at just rewards and none of them had any listed.

Will go and take another look, thanks
    If it gives seals, it'll be listed as a reward. If its not listed as one of the rewards, its not a GC leve. Generally, the GC levemete and regular levemete are two different npcs, and GC levemete npcs will be in an outfit appropriate for their GC.

You don't need to farm seals for your chocobo anymore. The msq after joining a grand company gives you 300.
    Good to know, I haven't done it in a while. The last time I did was after they had significantly reduced the seals required. Glad they're making it even easier now for new players to catch up.

- - - Updated - - -

Nope, none of blm's skills get auto upgraded.
    Thunder 1 gets upgraded to Thunder 3 at level 45 as part of the job quest after acquiring the Thunder Mastery I trait and Thunder 2 gets upgraded to Thunder 4 at level 64 when you get the Thunder Mastery II trait.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Katchii View Post
    Good to know, I haven't done it in a while. The last time I did was after they had significantly reduced the seals required. Glad they're making it even easier now for new players to catch up.

- - - Updated - - -

Thunder 1 gets upgraded to Thunder 3 at level 45 as part of the job quest after acquiring the Thunder Mastery I trait and Thunder 2 gets upgraded to Thunder 4 at level 64 when you get the Thunder Mastery II trait.
    Oh right, I forgot about thunder. x|

10+ Year Old Account
    So did the first part of the quests now, do have to say them stacking cutscene after cut scene is rather errrggggggggh

10+ Year Old Account
    So did the first part of the quests now, do have to say them stacking cutscene after cut scene is rather errrggggggggh
    Yeah that does happen at times, usually only for major story points though. At least the game is nice enough to tell you to set time aside to watch them!

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah that does happen at times, usually only for major story points though. At least the game is nice enough to tell you to set time aside to watch them!
    Some of it, some of it has a high level of cringe it does not have to be all doom and gloom but come on, here's me hoping it does actually all get better the further i progress.

Also was easily almost 10 to 15 minutes of cutscenes in one straight session from killing the final boss to where you pick up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Some of it, some of it has a high level of cringe it does not have to be all doom and gloom but come on, here's me hoping it does actually all get better the further i progress.

Also was easily almost 10 to 15 minutes of cutscenes in one straight session from killing the final boss to where you pick up.
    From what I can recall those long cutscenes are pretty much only for end of expansion/patches. I may be wrong so if anyone wants to correct me they can.

10+ Year Old Account
    From what I can recall those long cutscenes are pretty much only for end of expansion/patches. I may be wrong so if anyone wants to correct me they can.
    Pretty much until you reach Shadowbringers. MSQ in ShB is more or less like watching a movie.