Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    I've been a major slacker on it. Ffxiv has been mostly doing my roulettes. Leveling an alt job (though when I reach 70 going in bozja hard) and playing bard instruments.
    Aside from the instruments, I'm the same.

I am focusing on leveling every job to max so i am in equal terms with everyone else next expansion. This is involving roulettes, beast tribes and dungeoning.
    I got rank 8 in Bozja and haven't returned. I honestly don't like how it's structured.
    I would return once i catch all jobs up to 70+, but i doubt it will be active by then. I'm not a fan of this type of content. If it's gonna be party based, they should group you with a party when you go in. But, it would be best if it was organic with people just joining in like in guild wars 2. Like, the potencial is there but the execution is poor.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Your kind will never change, and I will never stop fighting you.
    Quote Originally Posted by peepeepee View Post
    How is everyone enjoying Bozja so far?
    It wasn't fun and the story was kind of stupid, at least up to rank 10. Unlocked that castrum thing but never managed to get in and the rest of the zone is dull both visually and contentwise, the CEs have mechanics and they can be fun but it's just more of the same "boss in a circular room" thing, nothing new. I guess the duels could have been interesting since it is solo content but RNG never let me in and I don't see the appeal in watching someone else have fun in my stead. The whole thing just made me feel like I was playing WoW so I stopped playing altogether, don't want to bother with another badly written RNGfest.
    "I have the most loyal fanboys. Did you ever see that? Where I could stand by Thoradin's Wall and massacre my own people and I wouldn't lose any fanboys. It's like incredible." - Sylvanas Windrunner

"If you kill your enemies, they win." - Anduin Wrynn

Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    Oh please, stop with the BlueMage FATE whine and just play properly. Use instant, non targeted AoE and stay with the zerg. It is trivially easy to get gold on non boss mob FATEs. How do I know? I did them solo as a healer.
    Yes, you won't get all FATEs in Bozja, that will also be true if you are grouped. Some of them just die way too fast if they spawn while no one was in the Area.
    I'm not grinding fates. I'm doing the ones nearby during Beast Tribe quests. I'm working on getting all my jobs to 80, not all of them have position based AoE. I'm off doing my own thing alone, not part of a zerg. Normally by the time I get there it's mostly completed and it's far too late to get any decent XP from them. It makes them feel like a complete waste of time rather than a nice little XP bump.

I don't really care too much about the Relic weapons, I've already got 515 ones on the jobs I play regularly anyway.

As for CEs: You must be really bad at mechanics. Stop dying and they give a ton of xp.
    It's still the unavoidable damage and I still don't have a Forgotten Cure spell as yet. Though I do have enough Barrier, Shell and Bravery consumables to last until the heat death of the universe at this point .

I could switch to a job with better healing, but that runs contrary to my goal of hitting level 80. Again, mostly just there for the XP but I do need the mettle to rank up to unlock Castrum.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by StrawberryZebra View Post
    I'm not grinding fates. I'm doing the ones nearby during Beast Tribe quests. I'm working on getting all my jobs to 80, not all of them have position based AoE. I'm off doing my own thing alone, not part of a zerg. Normally by the time I get there it's mostly completed and it's far too late to get any decent XP from them. It makes them feel like a complete waste of time rather than a nice little XP bump.

It's still the unavoidable damage and I still don't have a Forgotten Cure spell as yet. Though I do have enough Barrier, Shell and Bravery consumables to last until the heat death of the universe at this point
    Yeah okay, I see the problem now. That won't work as long as people are zerg grinding the relic drops.

Imho you should just buy some frags off the Auction House. The non castrum ones are cheap now and drop distribution + Level gating makes their regular acquisition suck.... hard.
    I ran Castrum 6 times and still miss 6 actions. <_<

You won't get many while doing FATEs you have to farm the corresponding trashmobs.
    https://preview.redd.it/cj0j2m8ls7t5...=webp&e6b1c94a

Is Thornmarch Hard really Hard? I just hit 50 for the first time since this game came out as a Warrior and I'm kinda iffy on tanking it.
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

Quote Originally Posted by NoiseTank13 View Post
    Is Thornmarch Hard really Hard? I just hit 50 for the first time since this game came out as a Warrior and I'm kinda iffy on tanking it.
    Nah. Its pretty easy. Just tank the king once he shows up away from the other ones. And hopefully the group knows to kill the smaller moogles first. Black mage then white mage and don't think it matters once those two are dead what order you kill the rest. Just as long as the king is the last to die.

Quote Originally Posted by vom View Post
    Nah. Its pretty easy. Just tank the king once he shows up away from the other ones. And hopefully the group knows to kill the smaller moogles first. Black mage then white mage and don't think it matters once those two are dead what order you kill the rest. Just as long as the king is the last to die.
    AFAIR just killing adds is not enough, they should be bursted one by one, otherwise the first Memento Moogle is going to wipe the entire party.
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Looking for Raid.
    They never found one though

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogalicus View Post
    AFAIR just killing adds is not enough, they should be bursted one by one, otherwise the first Memento Moogle is going to wipe the entire party.
    Nope, they nerfed that hard.
    Even if people burst the king, it's no longer an instant wipe.

People were too stupid for this boss, so SE cut it's pom off a few patches ago.

Quote Originally Posted by NoiseTank13 View Post
    No it's just the first fight in the game where the team needs to do one mechanic correctly or the whole raid wipes. The team has to kill the adds in a certain order and that's it.

- - - Updated - - -

Nope, they nerfed that hard.
    Even if people burst the king, it's no longer an instant wipe.

People were too stupid for this boss, so SE cut it's pom off a few patches ago.
    Oh, really? Huh. I haven't gotten Thornmarch in like a year, so idk.

- - - Updated - - -

I guess gone are the days of your trial disbanding at 50% echo stackes.

It's a shame that it was nerfed - I liked the chaos.

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    It's a shame that it was nerfed - I liked the chaos.
    RIP - Pharos Sirius too. Man that place was so much fun as a dungeon. Shit was dicey almost all of the time. Could pull too much, enemies were actually threatening and it had bomb ass music.

10+ Year Old Account
    so figure I might ask here so its not buried in the PS5 thread but, hows this game run on PS5? don't have the console yet gunna wait a bit most likely, but this is one of the games I do have on PS4.

10+ Year Old Account

Ugh, thank God that crap is over with.

Those were WAAAY more crafts than I am willing to admit. :X

Nice!

I'm hoping we get an announcement of the date of the next Live Letter soon. I want to see the 5.4 trailer to generate some hype.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thank you.

Well patch should be due in 3-ish weeks, no?

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    Nice!

I'm hoping we get an announcement of the date of the next Live Letter soon. I want to see the 5.4 trailer to generate some hype.
    Thank you.

Well patch should be due in 3-ish weeks, no?
    Next live letter is on November 27th, so 5.4 might drop December 8th.

Huh, the art for the patch depicts the raid, not the MSQ.

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    Huh, the art for the patch depicts the raid, not the MSQ.
    Unless the story from the raid bleeds into the MSQ, which it absolutely should, IMO, given that the story of the raid is intimately related to the story of the First.