Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    Warrior of Light is kind of a title thing. The party from the first were all called warriors of light and that later become a very negative term there. I think the criteria isn't a garuanteed warrior of light title but a similar kind of personality and disposition.

Almost like some kind of wander known for travelling on adventures rather than sticking in one place...
    I was actually referring to the other part's of the PC WoL soul, like Albert was in the First not just the title of Warrior of Light. Sorry for not clarifying.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    Implying buff females can't look the same. I'll have you know that female Roe and Highlander can be quite sexy.
    Personal preference and all that. I don't find Fem Roe sexy, though Highlander can be.

Comparisons from the scenes seem to indicate the male viera are shorter than their counterparts, but we'll need to see them side by side or with another race to compare.

Probably the ugliest zones so far, new class that is only visually different from other melees and story hasn't been good since the end of 5.0 anyway. Shadowbringers already was FFXIV's WoD (without WoD's high quality level of content that wasn't cut), Endwalker looks even worse.
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Looking for Raid.
    They never found one though

Quote Originally Posted by Dartz1979 View Post
    I just hope yshtola isn't killed i'm still not over loss of other scions that were lost
    I hope she and the fanboy cat buy the farm but I know it'll never happen.

Unlikely that Yshtola will ever buy it as she is the character used in Japan to advertise the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Dakhath View Post
    Unlikely that Yshtola will ever buy it as she is the character used in Japan to advertise the game.
    But at the same time Matoya has already stated that she's on very borrowed time due to her actions that allows her to "see" Aether.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenjen View Post
    Comparisons from the scenes seem to indicate the male viera are shorter than their counterparts, but we'll need to see them side by side or with another race to compare.
    They are. People already made minimum height viera and ran them into orbonne and male viera are closer to male miqote than female viera in height. Fantasia addicts don't fuck around.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    But at the same time Matoya has already stated that she's on very borrowed time due to her actions that allows her to "see" Aether.
    All that does is give the writers an excuse to focus on Y'shtola with a story to save her life/cure the condition. It isn't a death sentence, regardless of what Matoya said. I doubt Y'shtola is going anywhere any time soon.

why are people in the prev pages saying sharlayan is grey? Its WHITE marble wtf and ofcourse it resembles idleshire, a previously Sharlayan city. Are people going to complain about Garlea resembling the garlean distracts in Kugane or the castrums next?. people just coming up with vapid low effort excuses to complain.

Quote Originally Posted by Katchii View Post
    Agreed, lol. That was amazing. My face hurts from smiling and laughing so much. Soken is fantastic.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm expecting it to be more like Animal Crossing, based on the pictures and the comments about the WoL being able to get away from the fighting etc... and experience a "slow life."
    a game is enriched by the memes and art it inspires.

Last edited by Tenjen; 2021-05-15 at 09:03 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    Implying buff females can't look the same. I'll have you know that female Roe and Highlander can be quite sexy.
    I live for female roes
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

So, male viera is a female viera without boobs? Disapointed

Man, I wish they'd release the trailer theme to itunes/amazon so I can listen to it on repeat without the sound fx from the trailer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rootsbum View Post
    hey, that whole race has achieved a level of silkiness and bounce that is decades ahead of we have IRL.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RampageBW1 View Post
    Man, I wish they'd release the trailer theme to itunes/amazon so I can listen to it on repeat without the sound fx from the trailer.
    if its anything like the theme for Shadowbringers, it will be out in another month as a single, or you can get the whole soundtrack at xpac release
    "Law and Order", lots of places have had that, Russia, North Korea, Saddam's Iraq.
    Laws can be made to enforce order of cruelty and brutality.
    Equality and Justice, that is how you have peace and a society that benefits all.

Live letter is happening right now. 5.55 launches on the May 25th (9 days from now).

• New Save the Queen zone: Zadnor
    • Requires 5.4 MSQ completion (in addition to being caught up on the Bozja story)
    • Resistance Rank cap increased from 15 to 25
    • Once you hit 25 you can still progress with a "Resistance honors system". You can turn in excess mettle for proofs of mettle, which can be used to increase your stats in Bozja areas (increase max HP, increase damage dealt, and increase healing potency). You can stack the buffs (ie, 3 stacks of increase damage).
    • New 48 man raid, The Dalriada, is being added.
    • Bash's FF12 outfit will be added as a glamour (tank set?)
    • Belias and Shemhazai spotted as CE bosses (more people using Ivalician Auracite to turn into Espers?).

- - - Updated - - -

FF15 collab coming back in December September.

- - - Updated - - -

Ishikawa saying we'll be saying goodbye to some characters in Endwalker is music to my ears.
    Last edited by Val the Moofia Boss; 2021-05-16 at 02:28 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    Ishikawa saying we'll be saying goodbye to some characters in Endwalker is music to my ears.
    As long as they don't mess with Y'shtola. :<

Jesus Christ. Soken ends the Primals concert talking about how he wrote the 5.3 music while in hospital fighting cancer and he's now in remission as Yoshi bursts into tears behind him was a hell of gut punch. What a god damn legend.

I was saddened we didn't get a phase 2 soundtrack like we did with Hades (Nidhogg got 3). But Jesus Christ. We were lucky to get the one we got... poor Soken.

Quote Originally Posted by Rootsbum View Post
    Their features are quite distinctly male (albiet bisienen) along the same silky looks viera generally have but far from just being female viera without breasts.

its more a range between male miquote and male Au Ra

Man the end was heavy. our crowd in Limsa on our server went from blindingly bright spell cast raving to forming a single line as DRK's posing sombrely as we listened to him tell us about his treatment and recovery. no one misbehaved or broke formation.
    Last edited by Tenjen; 2021-05-16 at 02:40 PM.

I've never had much interest in either of the Shadowbringer races, but a bulky male viera could have been interesting. Its fine he's shorter, but make him solid instead of looking like a stiff wind would knock him on his backside.

Quote Originally Posted by Merie View Post
    I was saddened we didn't get a phase 2 soundtrack like we did with Hades (Nidhogg got 3). But Jesus Christ. We were lucky to get the one we got... poor Soken.
    He probably thought he was writing his swansong at the time. But now he just released his limiters to go fucking hogwild in endwalker.