Bellular will do anything that gives him traffic. Dude was a huge shill when he started but learned he could get more views shitting on the game. FF14 is just the next extension of this. All the FF14 players excited that he's looking at the game have no idea what they're in for.
    Last edited by Dakhath; 2021-06-12 at 04:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dakhath View Post
    Bellular will do anything that gives him traffic. Dude was a huge shill when he started but learned he could get more views shitting on the game. FF14 is just the next extension of this. All the FF14 excited that he's looking at the game have no idea what they're in for.
    100%. He is totally shameless about doing whatever the YT algorithms say is popular at the time and the mask slips off now and then.

>My character is thinking about having a drink with Aymeric

>Minfilia appears in her thought to try and cockblock her

someone remind me again why minfilia isnt absolute crap?

Edit: How is it possible for Thancred to have become such a mega chad
    Last edited by Leyre; 2021-06-13 at 03:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Leyre View Post
    >My character is thinking about having a drink with Aymeric

>Minfilia appears in her thought to try and cockblock her

someone remind me again why minfilia isnt absolute crap?

Edit: How is it possible for Thancred to have become such a mega chad
    Minfillia, along with Papalymo and Alphinaud, was the only Scion I liked pre Stormblood (when I started liking Alisae).

10+ Year Old Account
    I never understood why Minfilia was the leader. She didn't seem to command any more respect than Y'shtola or Urianger did. She was also useless in combat, not that that's a requirement to be a leader, but Raubahn for instance became a leader due to his physical prowess and then had the leadership skills to back it up.

Minfilia was aight though. I kinda don't like that she didn't play a bigger role in the story.

Wasn't she the only Scion stationed at the waking sands with the Echo? I know Krile had it, but she seems like an afterthought, at least originally.

RIP Me

My queues where always at most 30 people, wtf just happened in Lamia lol

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Poppincaps View Post
    I never understood why Minfilia was the leader. She didn't seem to command any more respect than Y'shtola or Urianger did. She was also useless in combat, not that that's a requirement to be a leader, but Raubahn for instance became a leader due to his physical prowess and then had the leadership skills to back it up.

Minfilia was aight though. I kinda don't like that she didn't play a bigger role in the story.
    Blonde, big tits, blue eyes, dumber than a brick, mommy issues, she was the perfect leader /s

Im also glad she's no longer an active part of the game, can you imagine having her as the face of FFXIV instead of Y'shtola?

Also, since im new to FFXIV im pretty sure y'all already saw this but holy shit does this encapsualtes my feeling about minfilia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cuELXU0OEs4&t=318s
    Last edited by Leyre; 2021-06-13 at 08:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TidalConflux View Post
    How long do we expect Asmongold to play FF14 for? Pseudo poll time.
    I'd be surprised if he lasts 8 hours. FFXIV is a great game, just not to stream.

Quote Originally Posted by Echo of Soul View Post
    I'd be surprised if he lasts 8 hours. FFXIV is a great game, just not to stream.
    Vegeta, what does the scouter say about the Asmongold playing FFXIV situation?

Beep Boop

Entertainment: 10/10
    Chances of a shit show: 95%
    Chances of anyone getting offended: 10/10
    Death threats, drama and content: 9.5/10
    Chances for a wholesome nice and chill stream: 0.5/10

Thanks Vegeta

Quote Originally Posted by Leyre View Post
    RIP Me

My queues where always at most 30 people, wtf just happened in Lamia lol
    Some streamer who plays both of the big two said shes invited asmongold to that datacenter but not which server so i imagine whatever has character creation open is getting flooded by people about to spam "INVITE TO ASMON LAYER" in limsa.

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    Some streamer who plays both of the big two said shes invited asmongold to that datacenter but not which server so i imagine whatever has character creation open is getting flooded by people about to spam "INVITE TO ASMON LAYER" in limsa.
    God damn it

In the latest episode of Asmongold reacts to FFXIV, Asmongold said he was really excited about playing FFXIV when he heard it had master loot.

I I've seen a few Asmongold videos and all he seems to do is complain.

I found this gem on the internet...lets say...by accident (>_<)
    From 2017

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    In the latest episode of Asmongold reacts to FFXIV, Asmongold said he was really excited about playing FFXIV when he heard it had master loot.
    Master loot and boob sliders. He was also happy that Square Enix replied to his tweet saying Welcome to Eorzea.

He also said he hopes FFXIV overtakes WoW cause WoW could use some pressure.

...what in the hell, Square.

Last edited by Merie; 2021-06-14 at 07:41 PM.

Chaos, chaos? CHAOS! Chaos chaos chaos!

Quote Originally Posted by Merie View Post

I completely agree. Goddamnit.

Final Fantasy with souslike gameplay seemed like such a good idea, why shit on it like that

Quote Originally Posted by Merie View Post

Huh, the design for Chaos in this game reminds me of the demon Gramhardt summons from the upcoming Kuro no Kiseki.

Welp got my RDM relic complete. Not that fond of the final model but compared to how i didn't even get past the +1 of the Eureka one after finishing a bunch of ARR and HW ones its a nice return to form that the grind didn't seem so tedious i just tapped out at the start.