Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    "Spitting on store mounts" or "calling out forum posts" is now considered to be "toxic"?
    I mean -- naming and shaming people on a 50k+ rabid audience stream and telling those audience members to go out and target people who own a mount is pretty much unneeded harassment in any book. Lets call a spade - a spade here.

Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    It's a wild mixture of seeing persecution at every turn while also feeling incredibly entitled.
    Lets see if they put up their Patreon again now that Asmongold is streaming.

Oh my all these WoW White Knights. Its proven that FFIV has more players than WoW does atm. Not a surprise really considering how garbage the game is

226000 tweets.
    That's just insane... but not shroud-insane. It's insane-insane.
    What a disgusting human(?) being.

I always wonder what must have happened in their life to turn into some pile of shit like that... and how do they survive?
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2021-07-04 at 10:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dakhath View Post
    Yeah, I get you should respect people and all that, but any compassion goes down the toilet once the begging starts.
    oh yeah,what asmon said is clearly assholeish,but my gosh....that xy person is off their rockers in more ways than one....literaly no1 in this story is a sweet boi

Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post

226000 tweets.
    That's just insane... but not shroud-insane. It's insane-insane.
    What a disgusting human(?) being.

I always wonder what must have happened in their life to turn into some pile of shit like that... and how do they survive?
    They feed of their own ego.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dafuq View Post
    Oh my all these WoW White Knights. Its proven that FFIV has more players than WoW does atm. Not a surprise really considering how garbage the game is
    God forbid you can enjoy both games. I've even started playing ESO now.

Quote Originally Posted by dafuq View Post
    Well we have no indication of FF14 numbers -- the closest we have is LuckyBancho and MMO-P (debateably). LuckyBancho hasnt been updated since April and doesnt include players below level 60 -- and MMO-P currently has WoW higher than FF14.

So......play both games and not give a fuck is the best option.

So do the GMs actually have it within their power to do anything about the people following him on the stream?

Quote Originally Posted by infinitemeridian View Post
    So do the GMs actually have it within their power to do anything about the people following him on the stream?
    Hahaha. Nope. It isnt a ERP FC adverting on the Party Finder -- so they actually cant do anything.

Ok guys how do I even buy this game? The mog station is so damn confusing I literally don't know what to buy and maybe should i wait for new expansion? Cause I not in a hurry.
    Ship has been abandoned.
    ---

NextUI for XIV

Quote Originally Posted by kaminaris View Post
    Ok guys how do I even buy this game? The mog station is so damn confusing I literally don't know what to buy and maybe should i wait for new expansion? Cause I not in a hurry.
    Just buy it from Steam.

Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    Just buy it from Steam.
    I don't wanna have it on steam, if there is a standalone version i prefer standalone version no matter the price.
    Ship has been abandoned.
    ---

NextUI for XIV

I don't wanna have it on steam, if there is a standalone version i prefer standalone version no matter the price.
    You don't buy it from mogstation, you buy it from the square enix store and then you input the code they give you into mogstation. There should be instructions in "my orders" page of the square enix store when you buy it.

Make sure you go to the store in your region though.

Edit: They have a guide actually.

https://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/game_manual/start/

Quote Originally Posted by wMw View Post
    WoW employee calling Asmongold an asshole for trying FF XIV

FF employee comes to stream and gift 200 subs in chat, his PC got laggy of all the notifications in chat.

Think about it
    The fact that this, let's call it "person", spouts this BS and doesn't see the fucking irony in it speaks volumes of the sheer stupidity some human-like creatures are capable of.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Baine is like the most unlikeable character you are supposed to like.

Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    You don't buy it from mogstation, you buy it from the square enix store and then you input the code they give you into mogstation. There should be instructions in "my orders" page of the square enix store when you buy it.

Make sure you go to the store in your region though.
    but what do I even buy? Should I wait for endwalker?
    Ship has been abandoned.
    ---

NextUI for XIV

Have you even started the game? If not, you can just play it for free up to lvl 60. Maybe don't worry about buying anything before that.

I updated my post. If you buy it now you'll have plenty of content to go through. Tons of story if you care about that.

Also yeah, might wanna play the free trial, it's free up to lvl 60 and that's quite a lot of content.

3+ Year Old Account
    As the others said, do the trial first. The first 60 levels should tell you if you want to continue or not. If yes, you should buy the complete edition. But that comes later.

I ain't gonna lie though. Trying to start an account on this game seems that it can be quite frustrating. I'm saying "seems" because I literally have no idea how I did it 6 years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    I updated my post. If you buy it now you'll have plenty of content to go through. Tons of story if you care about that.

Also yeah, might wanna play the free trial, it's free up to lvl 60 and that's quite a lot of content.
    I am 29 rn on trial, thing is im in no rush so if there is any discount incoming i would wait for that. So basically i need complete edition.
    Ship has been abandoned.
    ---

NextUI for XIV