7+ Year Old Account
    I've been trying to log in for 2 hours now, still no luck. I'm still hours away from being into the game, assuming it doesn't crash.

1468 on my alt and i havent even started SHB u.u

Quote Originally Posted by Boobtoob View Post
    Hydaelyn and zodiark have a wonderful tea party, so uh, good luck with that lol
    Dude, thats just trashy. Fortunately you picked me to reply to and i couldnt care less about being spoiled. And ive no idea if its even true or not, so dont really care.
    For everyone else though: Ive edited your spoiler in this post, but please dont click it in the original.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Leyre View Post
    1468 on my alt and i havent even started SHB u.u
    I'm down to 1576...been trying to log in for 3 hours now. It wouldn't be as bad if the login server wouldn't repeatedly crash, and kick everyone in queue out and make everyone requeue.

Fiddled around with sage a bit and it's pretty much 60%-80% white mage, I practically could map all my bars similar to whm. It has a few gimmiks that sound fun, but Druchole is pretty much afflatus stuff, but with quicker recharge even out of combat. The shield modfiier gimmik is cute, but I dislike that you also have to use it for the dot, I'd have rather had a single button for that than having fiddle around with a modifier. Essentially you get more instant stuff for no mana costs, but you don't get much in cast flexibility (having a large and small heal, etc).

Also the starter gear looks kinda silly on female toons, why does the female version not have proper pants or even shorts, it looks like i forgot to wear anything on my legs, despite the rest looking more like heavily padded cloth. This is made worse by the heavy cloak on your back and the stiff aproon thing on the front. My poor retainer will be naked again for a while.

Onto reaper next.
    Edit: Okay, reaper seems like it's mostly dragoon with some other influences from classes that also have classical gauges (eg. SAM/NIN/DRK). Base combo is 1-2-3 with the usual annoying positional finishers after using the gauge skill. The stuff between 70 and 90 also looks manageable, certainly less convoluted than DRG. My bars are certainly more full with the sage layout, so I don't think that is actually as bad. Or another way to put it, reaper feels like DRG with the edge of DRK but less/no animation locking. :P
    Last edited by Cosmic Janitor; 2021-12-04 at 03:30 AM.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

has anyone being able to log in into primal? crystal works fine but primal keeps kicking me

7+ Year Old Account
    has anyone being able to log in into primal? crystal works fine but primal keeps kicking me
    I played around 2 hours when I woke up on the morning
    Havent been able to log in afterwards
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm on Diabolos, trying to get into the Character select screen gives me a 2002 Lobby connection error T_T

Haven't even tried changing to a different Data center, tbh. b/c I only have my 1 character on Diabolos.

I played all of last night (Australia) after finishing work, but on my day off today..

EDIT: CHARACTER SCREEN ACHIEVED!
    *5000 player queue*
    ... well, its progress!
    Last edited by Auxis; 2021-12-04 at 02:26 AM.
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

IS there a list of additional hair styles a Male Viera can use? Or are they limited to the small numbers shown at initial character creation?

Quote Originally Posted by RampageBW1 View Post
    IS there a list of additional hair styles a Male Viera can use? Or are they limited to the small numbers shown at initial character creation?
    FFXIV collect doesn't have a filter yet, but you could try to get the super cheap one for mgp to test it. I would assume you can at least get the bonus styles? Though I never dealt with viera before.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

FYI don't check the marketboard till you have finished the MSQ, huge spoilers.

I just have 1 question, does anyone important dies? ( No, krile is not important )

I just have 1 question, does anyone important dies? ( No, krile is not important )
    Please ask that in the spoiler thread, not here.

(https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...Spoiler-thread)

Well sage is pretty damn fun.

goddamit, why am i so dumb? Honestly... whats wrong with me? I literally went from 8k gil (i filled out spots from the ah) to 32K (grinding msq). And for reasons that absolutely escape me i decided at that exact moment (not the 10 billion other moments beforehand when i was swimming in gil, but this exact moment), that i really wanted to gear up my retainer. I assume my dipshit brain decided that OVERALL more field logs at a higher level would mean more gill in the long run. But for some reason my brain ignored the 18 hour cooldown per individual quest (for one more coin purse... which is 100 gil).

If i was lobotomised it'd be a step up. This one stupid unthought out decision took me to 4k through teleports. Sharlayan is a 1.5k teleport. Thank the heavens my brain engaged at last and sent me into an hour solo dungeon crawl (after the two hours in the diadem). i need adult supervision.
    Last edited by ippollite; 2021-12-04 at 04:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ippollite View Post
    goddamit, why am i so dumb? Honestly... whats wrong with me? I literally went from 8k gil (i filled out spots from the ah) to 32K (grinding msq). And for reasons that absolutely escape me i decided at that exact moment (not the 10 billion other moments beforehand when i was swimming in gil, but this exact moment), that i really wanted to gear up my retainer. I assume my dipshit brain decided that OVERALL more field logs at a higher level would mean more gill in the long run. But for some reason my brain ignored the 18 hour cooldown per individual quest (for one more coin purse... which is 100 gil).

If i was lobotomised it'd be a step up. This one stupid unthought out decision took me to 4k through teleports. Sharlayan is a 1.5k teleport. Thank the heavens my brain engaged at last and sent me into an hour solo dungeon crawl (after the two hours in the diadem). i need adult supervision.
    How are you even that poor at lvl 80? Do you keep compulsively buying every item on the AH for max price only to vendor it?

Really wish they applied the Trust System to trials. As a tank I'm in a (more than 30min que) to do the first trial. So now its very likely I can't do the MSQ until prime time later today....ffs
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Really wish they applied the Trust System to trials. As a tank I'm in a (more than 30min que) to do the first trial. So now its very likely I can't do the MSQ until prime time later today....ffs
    There was an interview that touched on that topic. IIRC Yoshida said that they would love to but they don't have enough time and programmers to work on it, same reason trusts haven't been made for older dungeons. Not sure why with the untold amounts of cash they're raking in why they can't afford to hire a few extra people to work on that. *shrug*

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    There was an interview that touched on that topic. IIRC Yoshida said that they would love to but they don't have enough time and programmers to work on it, same reason trusts haven't been made for older dungeons. Not sure why with the untold amounts of cash they're raking in why they can't afford to hire a few extra people to work on that. *shrug*
    Yoshi's gone on record begging for applicants to apply to the team. He says there just aren't a lot of developers who can read/speak Japanese, which severely limits their pool. They certainly could use some international blood, but that'd require sweeping changes to their org and culture. I'd love to see it though.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrecktangle View Post
    Yoshi's gone on record begging for applicants to apply to the team. He says there just aren't a lot of developers who can read/speak Japanese, which severely limits their pool. They certainly could use some international blood, but that'd require sweeping changes to their org and culture. I'd love to see it though.
    Being a jav dev its signing an early death warrant, no one wants that