Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    My Little Pony...I hope that fad dies...it's as lame as a Justin beiber and rebcca Black duet!!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Coffer View Post
    As a non-brony, I don't see how it's doing that. Not everyone's supposed to share your opinion.

Next thing you know, people will start saying that drugs are better than ponies.

Also, what makes this even more hilarious is the fact that you have Stewie as your avatar.
    What's your point? Comparing Family Guy to MLP?

Quote Originally Posted by samanx View Post
    im sorry to break it too you, but the internet was ruined when you joined
    How witty and intelligent. How about you go make another pony signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Whitewolfbeauty View Post
    ANIME

Oh my god I want that crap GONE.

Whats even more annoying is when people put anime characters in they sigs with 'meaningful' quotes and trying to seem edgy, meanwhile they have this giant-headed, toothless baby looking creature with their mount gaped open. God it looks SO AWFUL.
    Wholeheartedly agree with everything you said. Even worse when they have that 'meaningful' sig and have a GIRL, not woman, a little GIRL almost nude as their pic. And the whole pony thing needs to go away asap, it's just creepy if you think about it. Grown men in their mid 20s and 30s watching that stuff? Creeps me out, but still not as bad as anime..
    Quote Originally Posted by Zdrasti View Post
    He's telling you upfront what's going to take. It's not ninja looting. It's pirate looting! YAARRRR!!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Derpdederp View Post
    A trend I'd like to get rid of? People with an IQ below 100.
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...7#post13663107 would love to have a word with you =)

Quote Originally Posted by Clockworks View Post
    Well i do understand that ppl likes what they like, and they may continue to do so.but...

Have you ever felt that the world would be much better if ''that'' freaking ''thing / trend'' was gone?

Well lets hear your toughts"

/Cheers^^
    "lol u mad bro?" or anything remotely similar

10+ Year Old Account
    death metal music, skinny leg jeans, rednecks, mountain dew, sleeveless t-shirts

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by d3v View Post
    What's your point? Comparing Family Guy to MLP?
    Yeah, a crappy show shouldn't be compared to a good show.

Android phones and the word "pl0x"

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drekmen View Post
    I agree, crappy MLP kids program shouldn't be compared to a funny good show like Family Guy.

See what I did there?

Quote Originally Posted by Drekmen View Post
    <3 ya Drek.

Quote Originally Posted by wiep View Post
    Forever Alone jokes, because it's nothing funny about people being lonely. It's accually pretty sad, and it's currently my state aswell.

Justin Bieber/rebecca black kid pop music.

Putting your jeans ends inside your socks (-.-)!

Wearing sweatpants in any other occasion than when home or after training when going home. (IE going to school/out to town in them!)

'umadbro'
    the -_- and similar emoticons.
    Why? they just irritate me

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Miasma85 View Post
    <3 ya Drek.
    Oh no the bronies are ganging up! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

10+ Year Old Account
    dying... everyone does it, and i think it just sucks...

uhm and i hate anti-*insert succesfull entertainer here*-trends... I dont like Biebers music either, but I hate those ducklame jokes about him even more... you guys need to realize that there is no bad publicity, your hate is making him even more famous... I dont hear anything from him, but on each freaking musicvideo on youtube with lets say 62dislikes is a 100xThumb-upped reply like: "Oy Justin Bieber made 62 accounts to dislike this"... refreshing!... spam me more with your hate, im not sick enough of it yet....

and I dont like "oooaah, Blizzard changed X, but didnt do anything about Y, now im gonna quit"-Trend

I generally dont like complaining...
    and I dont like conflicting opinions... when someone is complaining about how he doesnt like complainers and......... wait....

nah serious now, i have no problems with complaining... I just hate to be spammed with an opinion, and I dont like people with simple-minded humour...

Hipsters. Hypocrites, that's all I'm going to say.

MLP MEMES. I don't mind people liking a show, but Pony images got old really fast with their expressions and responses, I didn't find them that funny to begin with, and the overuse just became annoying.

Dubstep. Why do people need to remix every fucking song in dubstep just adding WUB WUB VRRRRR GIGIGIGI all dubstep sounds the same.

"I quit WoW" threads

and lastly..."RELATIONSHIP" threads. Why are there so many of these? There should just be one big dumbass megathread because every situation is practically the same shit with the same responses.

Deleted
    Close-minded people. That's, not a trend? Oh well. 90% of all pop music! Sure there's good songs from time to time but all this repeating the same fucking sentence over and over again with no meaning other than drugs and sex makes me want to hurt a kitten. (I would never do that)

Quote Originally Posted by Badluckandtrouble View Post
    sweatpants anywhere else than at home or at sports training
    eh I live in San Diego, anything that covers more than 10% of a girls lower body gets on my nerves. well...10% of their body =D

10+ Year Old Account
    being sexist.

Deleted
    Religion.

Stop ramming that shit down my throat.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    The trend of getting obscenely butthurt when someone else is vocal about disliking the thing you like, then feeling like you need to be vocal about the fact that they're wrong and stupid for disliking it. (See this thread)
    Also 'U mad bro' 'U jelly' and all variations of that meme

new mod? or new account? haven't seen before.
    Battlemaster Ralamus (retired rogue)