Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Uzi View Post
    Techno / Trance / House / DnB / Dubstep whatever. This needs to die.
    I agree Rammstein and Megahertz \m/
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

10+ Year Old Account
    Planking. It's been 2 fucking years, it's time to take your retard hats off and get an actual hobby.

10+ Year Old Account
    Need to say this it seems, please keep this on topic and do not fight. we do not wan't this locked down now do we?

OT
    Adding some more. Facebook, Political Correctness, Religion.

As said, don't start a fight, write you stuff thats OT then behave!
    I'm a stranger, I'm a changer.
    And I'm danger... maybe...

http://youtu.be/dNEtnyAm6S4

The "10 Chars" or "Ten Chars" crap that ppl post as to show ppl that they have 10 toons! Who gives a shit that you have nothing better to do w/ yourself but lvl toons!

People who post the "10 Chars" shit usually don't have anything worth a fuck to say but think up some dumb shit just so they can put "10 Chars"!

Herald of the Titans Snow White's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deatheryn View Post
    The "10 Chars" or "Ten Chars" crap that ppl post as to show ppl that they have 10 toons! Who gives a shit that you have nothing better to do w/ yourself but lvl toons!

People who post the "10 Chars" shit usually don't have anything worth a fuck to say but think up some dumb shit just so they can put "10 Chars"!
    You need ten characters to post something on the forums. Meaning, 10 letters symbols or numbers. When people want to give short answers like yes / no. They post /10chars after to make up the rest needed to post.

it has nothing to do with how many WoW toons they have.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wiep View Post
    Putting your jeans ends inside your socks (-.-)!
    I only do this while it's raining, since my Jeans get soaked over the way I walk xD.

My one would be....er..... people that are like "Oh hurr i r the best at evrythin. You aren't cool so go away". Makes me want to stab them at times ._. It makes me ashamed of my generation xD.

Quote Originally Posted by Deatheryn View Post

10/10, flawless ^^
    My Gaming Setup | WoW Paladin (retired)

"This is not a dress. This is a sacred robe of the ancient psychedelic monks."

Hating new expansions without trying them at all.
    "I just wanted them to hand us our award! But they were just talk!, talk!, talk!......" - Wrathion

"Reality TV" and all the famous for being famous nobodies it generates.
    "The further a society drifts from the truth the more it will hate those who speak it" - George Orwell

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xosimos View Post
    Yea, I gotta agree with this...
    Maybe when he dies it'll stop.
    Chuck Norris can beat you even when hes dead.

Most of nowadays shitty pop and rap music. There are some good ones but to find them is freaking hard.

hiphop/pop/rnb
    high heels
    realityshows

10+ Year Old Account
    Religion, no doubt
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

Deleted
    All this anime/manga-hooey. Begone, please.

Quote Originally Posted by Whitewolfbeauty View Post
    You need ten characters to post something on the forums. Meaning, 10 letters symbols or numbers. When people want to give short answers like yes / no. They post /10chars after to make up the rest needed to post.

it has nothing to do with how many WoW toons they have.
    Whilst i did not know that is it really that difficult to come up w/ 10 characters in a post? Chances are if you cannot then your post probably isn't worth the energy needed to post it and it more than not likely will not add anything to the conversation!

Guidos. Obliterate please.

My Gaming Setup | WoW Paladin (retired)

"This is not a dress. This is a sacred robe of the ancient psychedelic monks."

X will kill WoW threads

WoW is dead because of X threads

WoW is dying because of X threads

I quit wow because of X threads

The pony stuff is indeed ridiculous. Can't really think of anything else offhand that's overly annoying... maybe all the Lady Gaga/Bieber hate. And no, I'm not a fan of either of them.

Fanboyism/haters. The really aggressive fanboys, (that feels like a dirty word) that ruin any sort of productive discussion and basically exist only to flame others for their preferences. Too many times I've seen someone make a perfectly innocent thread only for it to be ruined by a fanboy that seems to be trying to "sell" their favorite thing.

For example, someone makes thread asking which xbox 360 game to buy, "lolconsole fag, go get a PC and be a real gamer!". Someone asks for advice about playing Terran in SC2, "lolbadkid Terran is OP and only for scrubs! You should play a real race like Protoss!". "CoD is for 12 year olds, real men play Battlefield!"

Someone tries to talk about x, someone else comes in and says my x is better than your x so you suck and should diaf. Yeah, that really gets old and I wish it would go away and never come back.
    Last edited by OrcsRLame; 2011-11-02 at 07:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by IAMANIKOLAS View Post
    A very common trend in DK is to put your jeans-sleeves (not sure it's the right word) into your socks.. It looks hideous and has no beneficial purpose except for avoiding to get oil on your jeans when you ride a bike.
    Keeps bugs out of your pants in the field, owait its just youngsters not in the military doing it :P

Pony shit, facebook is just creepy outside your actual friends as with 90% of most peoples friends it is just stalking barely made acquaintances, people who translate anime into a lifestyle, console gaming thinking it is competitive at esports level(outside fighters)

Also trust fund hippies at cu that protest the one percent while they are in it and driving the bmw and on the imac their parents bought them.
    Last edited by bigjenk; 2011-11-02 at 07:53 PM.