Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    honestly i think heterosexual males are more attracted to the pure manliness of the tash and beard than any female could ever be.

Herald of the Titans Snow White's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aurinax View Post
    Can I get a female's opinion on a chinstrap-style beard? The parameters under which it's attractive/acceptable etc? I can grow a nice full auburn beard from my sideburns around my chin and about halfway up my cheeks, but the area between my bottom lip and chin, and all across my upper lip grows absolutely nothing.

What do you women think of that look? No moustache or goatee, neck cleanly shaven, with jawline beard?
    It depends on the persons face, everyone is different.
    If we are talking a thin chin strap like this:

I think it looks AWFUL. But, I'm only one girl, and I'm sure someone thinks its sexy...

You know, even the thicker ones scream 'douche-bag' to me.
    Last edited by Snow White; 2011-11-02 at 02:53 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitewolfbeauty View Post

I think it looks AWFUL. But, I'm only one girl, and I'm sure someone thinks its sexy...
    That looks quite normal, like a normal person would have, why you hatin?
    Ex-Ensidia & Clarity-Twisting Nether member.

10+ Year Old Account
    He wanted a girls opinion, so I gave him one. It looks bad to me. Just my opinion.

10+ Year Old Account
    He wanted a girls opinion, so I gave him one. It looks bad to me. Just my opinion.
    to me that kinda trim make me think hes lacking a jawline and uses his beard to make up for it imo
    Omians- 70 Troll Enhancement shaman, Emerald Dream

The thing is the majority of women are shallow and only think about themselves. Also most women these days want other women. Also women nowadays dont want a man they want a hairless boy or a woman. Just how it is

10+ Year Old Account
    Burt Reynolds. All that needs to be said about this subject.

10+ Year Old Account
    wearing a goatee for 6 years now, trim it every 2 days, no complaint thus far!
    wild hair sprinkled all over your face just screams of a lacking personal hygiene.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baergrillz View Post
    The thing is the majority of people are shallow and only think about themselves.
    Fixed that for you.

Also most women these days want other women.
    So what you are saying is the majority of women are lesbians? o.O

Also women nowadays dont want a man they want a hairless boy or a woman. Just how it is
    I'm a woman and my husband has a full beard, and hair longer than mine. So much for your argument (or lack thereof).

Deleted
    one of the main reasons why moustaches are hated at the moment

some people can pull them off some cant, and some people even look better with one

plus who the hell understands women anyway...

Quote Originally Posted by Omians View Post
    ive got a moustache beard going right now.. sadly my fathers side of the famly doesnt give for very long ones.. besides the dreaded neck beard.. yuck.. but i shave that part away.. if i clear the whole face i just look so damn young.. im 21 right now.. if i dont shave im looking in the 23 ish range.. and if i do shave i look like im 17

this being others opinion saying to keep the combo but keep it trimed

im told by my father its because my grandfather has a bit of native american in his blood.. dont know what tribe but that could be the reason none of the males on my dad's side could grow good facial hair

but could be totaly wrong and could be just genetics

have some Wales in me that counts for hair on the head and um body hair but not going to get into that
    i'm 26 and when I shave I get id'd all the time for cigs and alcohol, But with facial hair I don't lol.

---------- Post added 2011-11-02 at 08:37 AM ----------

Fixed that for you.

So what you are saying is the majority of women are lesbians? o.O

I'm a woman and my husband has a full beard, and hair longer than mine. So much for your argument (or lack thereof).
    Wasn't trying to argue, just really stating my oipinion most women i've met are shallow people and have the wife beaten syndrom or are lesbians. It could be said for some guys too, to be shallow. But I've met more shallow women than men. And most the women I've met don't like hairy guys. so thats how it is lol

It all depends on how your hair is. If it's stiff/a little thicker on the hair atop your head (as it is for most men), then women can handle it if you're groomed well enough and not looking like some shaggy mess. If your facial hair is like titanium-reinforced steel wool however, then you surely have to sympathise.

Mustaches tickle and annoy me when guys go down on me.

Properly going down on me is a very important perk for a man to have.

10+ Year Old Account
    Way too much info...

Way too much info...
    But true nonetheless. You know, when girls complain about "it scratches when you kiss me", it's not really the kisses they're talking about, usually...

oh boy.. this is headed in the wrong direction..

Quote Originally Posted by shadey81 View Post

see I was born in the wrong century, I should have been born in the 1800's when dudes could wear moustaches and obviously women liked it
    well i dont think the ladies of that time shaved their intimate areas either. so imo its a fair trade.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    Quote Originally Posted by sheffield View Post
    oh boy.. this is headed in the wrong direction..
    Indeed.

Anyhow, I felt the need to come back and clarify on my earlier post - Facial hair on men is fine, moustaches as part of a goatee/beard I have no problem with. For some reason I just don't like the look of a standalone tache.

In my experience, it's normally girls that don't appreciate facial hair on men. Many of us grown up ladies appreciate well-kempt facial furniture
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerath View Post
    In my experience, it's normally girls that don't appreciate facial hair on men. Many of us grown up ladies appreciate well-kempt facial furniture
    I was just thinking the same thing.

(Lol facial furniture, Im stealing that one. :P)

Deleted
    I don't like mustaches or beards personally. Like someone said, if we have to shave, so do you. It's kinda just gross though if a girl doesn't shave her armpits. But guys basically insist we shave our downstairs area. So I insist you shave that crap off your face.

But I'm just one girl and that's just my opinion.