Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Also if you're vs a shaman or paladin healer, it's not even worth casting mana burn, as they'll just get it back.
    And priests are #1 target regardless of spec, so I don't see how people are allowing their opponents priest to get off many mana burns anyway

I don't think it needs to be taken away, but I would like if it was in the same schools as their heals, having some consequence for getting interrupted. Though with a 2.5 cast time it might just be worthless if that were the case.. =/

its annoying as hell to get mana burned, but it's easy to avoid by either los'ing, interrupting or make ur teammates do something about it

I think that it is very hard to avoid in 2s as a holy pally.....

Deleted
    Disc Priest offensive abilities are ridiculius. Holy Fire, Smite, Mind Spike and ofc Mana Burn. It needs to be removed, you can't have an ability that completely obliterates a players resource, end of.

Quote Originally Posted by quikbunny View Post
    you can't have an ability that completely obliterates a players resource, end of.
    I am uber curious where you are pulling this random rule from. Not to mention... To completely "obliterate" another players resource the priest would have to cast mana burn on you repeatedly... with you just standing there ignoring it and not doing anything at all.

Mana burn on ROV /rageeee

Quote Originally Posted by 15davanz View Post
    I think that it is very hard to avoid in 2s as a holy pally.....
    Maybe on Ring of Valor... Every other map has very accessible pillars that you need to be using. And honestly going oom as a holy paladin just means that you cannot spam dispel your partners anymore... Holy Shock / WoG are more then enough if you play defensively until you get the mana to be aggressive again.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xindykawai View Post
    yeah but i cant spam it... when the totem and the trinket is use....i cant do shit xD
    exept running los.. then they fear me AND then mana burn
    You're a shaman, you have an ability called Air Scissors that can interrupt all his spells all the time and is why your class is the most overpowered healer this season. You have a totem called Dirty Totem that absorbs spells, and you have another totem called Vibration Totem that makes you immune to every other priest fear. Furthermore, fear breaks on mana burn - so its not like you are eating multiple of them off a psy scream.

As for mana burns cost, it is a choice - it effectively costs the priest more mana than the enemy healer (unless they are also a priest) because of disc's long and less effective mana cooldowns than other pvp healing specs. It's only worth it for two reasons - creating additional pressure on healers to go LoS and stop bombing heals, to keep an already OOM healer still OOM, or *when fighting a shaman* to get them to lock out your Shadow school so you can heal without getting interrupted.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by quikbunny View Post
    Disc Priest offensive abilities are ridiculius. Holy Fire, Smite, Mind Spike and ofc Mana Burn. It needs to be removed, you can't have an ability that completely obliterates a players resource, end of.
    All offensive abilities are ridiculous! They obliterate the most important resource - health. I think we should remove all offensive spells to prevent this immediately!