What's this game called?

I'll try describe it as well as I can remember:

First of all it's a racing game, I think it's for PS2, but might also be a PS1 game. It's relatively old (maybe 10 years even).
    You can drive single-player, multi-player, arcade and some practice mode where you can get medals based on your time spent.
    You can pick up power-ups such as homing missiles that target the player who is currently #1 in the race, you can also get turbo power-ups as well as stuff like single missiles. I remember something about teleport power-ups and possibly some kind of slows (this might be a different game).
    The cars are quite flat so they can drive on both sides (meaning it can drive even if it's upside down=. I'd provide a screenshot but for obvious reasons I can't.

I really hope someone can help me find this lost game title

Thanks!

Its called rollcage and i believe there is also a rollcage 2 there is a pc version to i believe

Quote Originally Posted by Morrana View Post
    I'll try describe it as well as I can remember:

First of all it's a racing game, I think it's for PS2, but might also be a PS1 game. It's relatively old (maybe 10 years even).
    You can drive single-player, multi-player, arcade and some practice mode where you can get medals based on your time spent.
    You can pick up power-ups such as homing missiles that target the player who is currently #1 in the race, you can also get turbo power-ups as well as stuff like single missiles. I remember something about teleport power-ups and possibly some kind of slows (this might be a different game).
    The cars are quite flat so they can drive on both sides (meaning it can drive even if it's upside down=. I'd provide a screenshot but for obvious reasons I can't.

I really hope someone can help me find this lost game title

Thanks!
    Is it Wipeout?

Deleted
    Rollcage

10 chars.

Deleted
    Was also thinking wipeout

It's Rollcage, thanks to much all of you Been missing this for so long ;D
    Just YouTube'd it and more specifically it was Rollcage Stage 2, thanks again
    Last edited by Morrana; 2011-11-01 at 07:39 PM.

Deleted
    Yep, definitely Rollcage. Best racing game in existence IMO.

TWISTED MEDAL!! OMG so muchh FUN!!!