Poll: Does it frustrate you as well?

10+ Year Old Account

You know what is frustrating?

You know what's frustrating?.. When I'm reading a thread, and I go to type out a comment, (usually it's a lil long), I goto hit [Comment]... And the thread is/was closed!

It feels like unfinished business, and now I have to find one of my friends, or usually it's the GF, fill her/them in, and proceed to express my point of view.

Does it bother you at all?

*Note; This is not about being mad at closed threads, or the mods for closing a thread.*

Inc poll. =P
    <~$~("The truth, is limitless in its range. If you drop a 'T' and look at it in reverse, it could hurt.")~$~> L.F.

<~$~("The most hopelessly stupid man is he who is not aware he is wise.")~$~> I.A.

10+ Year Old Account
    yes it is...

You are not under my bed i just checked.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know, I tend to avoid ones that are obviously going to get close...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    I don't know, I tend to avoid ones that are obviously going to get close...
    I don't really take into account any of that when I click it, I suppose. Not my style to assume one should be or will be closed.
    And it's not always one that should have closed at first glance, sometimes the content of posts, said thread attracts, fills its basis for closing.
    <~$~("The truth, is limitless in its range. If you drop a 'T' and look at it in reverse, it could hurt.")~$~> L.F.

<~$~("The most hopelessly stupid man is he who is not aware he is wise.")~$~> I.A.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Violent View Post
    You know what's frustrating?.. When I'm reading a thread, and I go to type out a comment, (usually it's a lil long), I goto hit [Comment]... And the thread is/was closed!

It feels like unfinished business, and now I have to find one of my friends, or usually it's the GF, fill her/them in, and proceed to express my point of view.

Does it bother you at all?

*Note; This is not about being mad at closed threads, or the mods for closing a thread.*

Inc poll. =P
    You were just about to comment on the cannibalism thread weren't you!

Yeahhh, especially when I write out a nice long response :P
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

Only happened once or twice, but when it does boy I feel like an idiot for wasting my effort on that 2 paragraphs worth of opinions. Why do I always choose the controversial and frequently locked threads for long posts..
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    Only happened once or twice, but when it does boy I feel like an idiot for wasting my effort on that 2 paragraphs worth of opinions. Why do I always choose the controversial and frequently locked threads for long posts..
    Cause they're the most fun

Deleted
    Yes, happened to me quite a few times, those sneaky moderators sure move fast sometimes. I know you're stalking me moderators! I have my eyes on you!