Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Yeah pretty much what Penguin said, i usually pug 10m and its rare that there is not a druid in the group to give a better brez than myself. If i am bored I'll SS a druid because if they die your usually the only person that could rez them, dks can but there's is even more unreliable at times. If your progressing on fights don't waste the 15min cd though it could just be a pain if you need to use it on a later attempt.
    I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

Myself.

We have 5-6 druids, 3 dk's and 2-3 warlocks. I am wipe recovery.
    Last edited by rijn dael; 2011-11-03 at 12:46 AM.

Deleted
    As rijn deal says. On wipe nights, we have a rota amongst the locks so we can have one of us rezz and and mass rezz. If you're doing 25s, there's enough better rezzers, and the time saved from not having to run in is one extra attempt on Raggie hc!

In 5mans, keep it on standby. If wipe imminent, throw it on anybody who won't pull the boss when he gets up. Not necessary ressing class, mass rez FTW. Or put it on somebody else with battle rezzes to chain them (on one run on BRC first boss everybody except the tank DK died. The group then chainressed to full 5. And then died again.)
    In raids, you need some insight to who is most likely to die and need ressing. For example, in my raid, on Baleroc I would SS the tank because healers often drop him or we get into the enrage and quick pop back&taunt may save the kill.
    Last edited by Weerra; 2011-11-03 at 12:34 PM.

Use it as a battle rez bro.

Deleted
    Depends on your raids build and if its 10 or 25, on 25 man odds are on there are lots of resses so save it, on 10 if you have limited people with CR then stick it on someone... see what the raid leader thinks also... raiding is a team sport.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you're going to use it in that way, use it on That Guy. You know the one. Save yourself, the Drood or DK the time and resources.

If we had a regular 'that guy', he would find himself in the alt clear faster than I could cast soulstone :P

10+ Year Old Account
    ... There should be a topic on these "quick answer questions" rather than 40 people replying, saying the exact same thing

If you have a resto druid or another druid that has the glyph of rebirth to rez people at 100% hp than SS them. It's better to use a BR if the person is gonna pop up to 100% hp than 35%. If you're the only brez in the group tho then save it until someone dies.

Cast a spell, to conjure an item, that allows you to cast a spell.

Uh, as far i know if you apply the SS before the fight it doesnt count as battlerez.
    We have 2 warlocks, and sometimes we just put our SS on both tanks (when we are in progress of a encounter where tank can die fast)
    Meaning they can rezz and DKs and Druids can still rez someone else. If i see somebody die, i put the SS directly on him before he dies.

I allways tought that works? As far i know SS only counts as battlerez if you use it when the target is allready death.

Quote Originally Posted by Cedimedi View Post
    Uh, as far i know if you apply the SS before the fight it doesnt count as battlerez.
    We have 2 warlocks, and sometimes we just put our SS on both tanks (when we are in progress of a encounter where tank can die fast)
    Meaning they can rezz and DKs and Druids can still rez someone else. If i see somebody die, i put the SS directly on him before he dies.

I allways tought that works? As far i know SS only counts as battlerez if you use it when the target is allready death.
    False, the soulstone cast preemptively before fight starts is counted as a battle res.

Quote Originally Posted by Defai View Post
    Im pretty sure using your soulstone preemptively will waste one of your allowed battle reses. Horrible idea to SS pre-pull anyone, unless the leader says otherwise, you are just wasting a bres on someone who could have been ressed that failed.
    Agree with ya on that one!

Wrong, only those who accept the resurrection are counted. And sometimes it's useful to SS tank, like in Baleroc HC.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue
    On raid boss encounters, you can only use one of these combat resurrection spells (so one Rebirth or one Soulstone) per attempt for 10-player raids. For 25-player raids you can use three forms of combat resurrection per raid boss attempt (so three of any combination of Rebirth and Soulstone). The count is incremented as soon as a player accepts a resurrection, so one can always choose not to accept if he or she wants someone else to get the resurrection instead.

The soulstone counts as a battleres when *used by the dead person* - meaning so long as you cast it on someone prior to 1(10m) / 3(25m) brez's being used, it may be accepted after combat ends without issue, or during combat if the cap has not been reached.

SS'ing a tank tends to just get them killed again in my experience, but I don't glyph SS. Better to let the druids get them!

If it is a mana user, ss gives the most mana on res, so I will situationally use it on healers midfight if I am not the current wipe recovery.
    Last edited by rijn dael; 2011-11-06 at 11:33 PM.