Artifact knowledge unlocked at 100, not 110.

Is this something you would like to see. Get a toon to 98 or 100, get ya Artifact, all knowlege/power unlocked then and there. First treasure chest or whatever ya find 5 billion AP. Level through Legion with full artifact unlocked.

Thoughts? Think it could or will happen in 7.3.5+ or 8.0 pre-launch/launch.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

I don't think it will happen. Once Legion is over, you will probably discard your artifact at level 109-110 or you won't even go get it (keep the heirloom weapon).

Also pretty sure it would take a good amount of coding just to change the lvl requirement.

Deleted
    Who cares? best you got while leeling is maybe 5k ap (and i think that's too much even) wich will turn into 31Billion AP. 31 Billion ap is nothing right now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Balefulxd View Post
    Who cares? best you got while leeling is maybe 5k ap (and i think that's too much even) wich will turn into 31Billion AP. 31 Billion ap is nothing right now.
    It's certainly more than you need to get all of your traits + a few ranks into concordance, which is what the OP was saying.

OT: Sure, would be nice in the sense that some specs benefit greatly from having all the traits/ have rotational changes after unlocking them.

15+ Year Old Account
    There's no reason not to, so sure!

Check out the directors cut of my project SCHISM, a festival winning short film
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiHNTS-vyHE

Quote Originally Posted by alexchaos View Post
    I don't think it will happen. Once Legion is over, you will probably discard your artifact at level 109-110 or you won't even go get it (keep the heirloom weapon).

Also pretty sure it would take a good amount of coding just to change the lvl requirement.
    You change the number that says 110 to say 100, its probably just a variable that they have setup if the devs at blizzard are halfway decent at their jobs.

Quote Originally Posted by Master Guns View Post
    There's no reason not to, so sure!
    Pretty much. Alternatively, they could have AK unlock as you level, so maybe you get 5 AK levels per player level, allowing you to actually "progress" through the traits(sped up version of launch, essentially), rather than getting maybe 10 traits while levelling and then just skipping immediately into Concordance ranks the moment you hit 110.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Tbh I don't care either way. It would make the lvling a bit easier I guess if you can already unlock everything, but that's it.

The only thing that bothers me really are the stupid required class hall missions you need to do for your artifact >.>

id be happy if we could throw our artifacts in the garbage right now

Well, if we got AK55 from level 100 we'd probably end up getting far more concordance than the majority of players have currently due to how much AP you can get. On top of that, the entirety of Surumar's quest chains.

A low AK level would be good though, enough to get to 35 traits as you hit level 110 would be nice though so it doesn't just come all at once, instead it'd be every 2 levels or so when you finish a zone you'd just get about 5-10 ranks.