Page 1 of 13
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

How much is Guardian Cub going for in AH?

I'm just curious, how much do you think the Guardian Cub will be going for in the AH? I haven't heard any solid numbers.

10+ Year Old Account
    My guess is it will stabilize at 10k

Deleted
    I think it will go down to 3-4k in a few weeks. maybe even less

10+ Year Old Account
    I have one but am just waiting for the purchase lock to clear before I try to sell it. Anyone else seeing these going up on your server yet? What server and prices are you seeing so far if so? How big is the population on your server?

10+ Year Old Account
    Deathwing US Alliance Side... not even 1 posted :S

Im sure you will see the usual at first ; 50k+ from some people.

Honestly, after the first couple weeks, I just see it being used to legitimately "launder" gold if you will. So whatever the amount of gold you can get for 20 bucks (think it's around 10k. Not sure. Susan has been pretty quiet.) will be what the pet sits at.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll pay 5k for it.

Rule of Thumb: If the healer's HPS is higher than your DPS, you're doing it wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lunarath View Post
    I think it will go down to 3-4k in a few weeks. maybe even less
    Why? Are people that stupid?

If some panic, just wait them out. When prices drop, those sell out, and supply dwindles. Then price will stabilize at a fair market price.

it will go for about 10,000 Gold average, as 8 Euros that u pay in the WOW store is how much much u would pay for gold from the illegal gold sellers.
    If ppl want Gold and dont get 10k for a the Pet they will just spend the same amount of money and buy the Gold from the sellers.

Deleted
    gold farmers sites sells 3000-6000 / $10, ( i looked for research reasons ). So I am wondering how it sits in relation with them

Deleted
    People in trade, trying to get 50k right now.

I think price will stabilise around the 5-10k mark though in a month or two.

Quote Originally Posted by Irisel View Post
    I'll pay 5k for it.
    1k max for me. Im a scrooge lol
    Also is that Prince poppycock in your avatar ahahha i remember watching him here in the uk on americas got talent.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wouldn't even buy this pet store or AH because of the BOE nature . You pay cash for rented pixels it should be BOA.You pay gold for pet you support corporate cheese tactics.

10+ Year Old Account
    Currently none on Moonrunners AH, though im gonna guess about 20k~.

While they might start out high (10k+), a few days will drop them down to maybe 1k depending on server. My argument is that people that really wanted the pet already pushed out the $10 and bought it straight from Blizzard.

Considering 8-10k = 10e for most "traders" i expect it to stabilize at 10k or so... anyone that pays more than 10k is a bloody fool

Quote Originally Posted by Katt View Post
    Wouldn't even buy this pet store or AH because of the BOE nature . You pay cash for rented pixels it should be BOA.You pay gold for pet you support corporate cheese tactics.
    Cool theory, but wrong thread.

OT: Nothing on AH or /Trade yet, a bit surprised about that.
    "You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist."
    Friedrich Nietzsche

Pretty sure it doesn't even become able to be sold for another few hours. (due to the 24 hour timer before it becomes Bind on Use) So that's why no one is seeing any on the AH/Trade Chat yet.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Emerzion View Post
    Pretty sure it doesn't even become able to be sold for another few hours. (due to the 24 hour timer before it becomes Bind on Use) So that's why no one is seeing any on the AH/Trade Chat yet.
    yea , but they went avaible 24h ago, so now the BoP is gone from peeps who bought them fast, nothing on my AH yet also