One BETA player to another

Trying to be very careful about this issue since the NDA is still ongoing but is anyone else having issues accessing the BETA forums today? I am being denied access even though I am on a long term testing account. Was wondering if this was a widespread problem or if for some reason my account is the only only one being affected. I DO NOT wish to break the NDA (if discussing/asking about this does do that, please delete this post) so I am trying to be quite vague and understand responses need to be in return.

Weren't all forums down today for maintenance?

A site maintenance sticky is in the general forums .. maintenance all day, expected uptime sometime around midday. I imagine they are working out their weekly maintenance snags - probably be up before long.

edit .. theres a new sticky now for 11/3 also, 6am-9am CST (CDT).
    Last edited by Karteli; 2011-11-02 at 08:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SwiftSM View Post
    Weren't all forums down today for maintenance?
    I know the site was down but my "error" message is along the lines of restricted access, I'm hoping its just something to do with site maintenance but since most the site seems OK I'm still wondering.

Quote Originally Posted by velren View Post
    I know the site was down but my "error" message is along the lines of restricted access, I'm hoping its just something to do with site maintenance but since most the site seems OK I'm still wondering.
    Possibly .. with the new maintenance sticky for tomorrow I could speculate that there was an issue. Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by velren View Post
    You can get around this by going to the normal forums and then to the very bottom under game testing.

New client download at swtor.com/tester.

10+ Year Old Account
    Are you European?
    Of lips of splendor and tongues of deceit

i am not european

---------- Post added 2011-11-02 at 04:51 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by jearle View Post
    You can get around this by going to the normal forums and then to the very bottom under game testing.

Thank you very much, I assume that wouldn't work but it did the trick.

Quote Originally Posted by jearle View Post

I had the same problem and this worked for me
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Nah nah, see... I live by one simple creed: You might catch more flies with honey, but to catch honeys you gotta be fly.

Someone posted the patch notes on the BETA boards, i think the post lasted ~ 45 seconds. And Im pretty sure they got banned.

I will say this...the devs are listening.....

Thank god i updated the launcher yesterday ... Now Trolls will take a break from editing my posts
    Last edited by Sargerus; 2011-11-02 at 09:17 PM.

the site is still down just waiting on it to come back up for me..

15+ Year Old Account
    Just saying that their beta forum are down is an NDA breach btw.