Question Does the firmware for the RAZER Naga come with the drivers?

Hey, I got the Naga drivers Installed and set up and I was wondering If that I needed to download the firmware also. Does the drivers come with the firmware? If not, If I Install the firmware, will It mess up my mouse?

Stupid question, I know. But I want to be sure.

Deleted
    Firmware and driver is two different things. You have to install both separately. it shouldn't break anything, no.

Quote Originally Posted by Notarget View Post
    Firmware and driver is two different things. You have to install both separately. it shouldn't break anything, no.
    Ok, Thanks. I'm a computer guy, but sometimes I can get really stupid and forget everything.

Deleted
    No harm in asking, glad I could help you

Deleted
    Firmware is the software on the actual device itself. Its always present (as otherwise the device is inoperable), and your computer doesn't particularly care about it. Note that firmware changes for devices such as Mice should happen extremely rarely, if ever. Bad firmware can permanently damage or disable your device.

Drivers are the software that runs on your computer. For regular input devices such as mice and keyboards, they are not required for standard functionality. Certain optional features and configuration options may require them however. Bad drivers will at worst cause temporary computer issues that can be fixed by disabling or removing the drivers in question.
    Last edited by mmoca371db5304; 2011-11-02 at 10:44 PM.