Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly, just tell her its a hobby of yours. I must say 4 nights a week is a lot just for raiding though.
    If she doesn't accept, ask her if she'd think the same way if it was for football/soccer (w/e country u're from u'll understand haha). Those people spend 2 nights a week training, and a whole day for a game so yea. A hobby is a hobby, wether its football or wow.
    ___________( •̪●) --(FOR THE ALLIANCE!)
    ░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
    ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
    I███████████████████].
    ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

I always put raiding guilds on the same level as an amateur sport team, people tend to understand the concept a bit better this way.

In love after 2 weeks. You are a funny man.

Deleted
    If raiding becomes boring to you and you broke up with your girlfriend (or she did) because you prefer the game above her then you'll have a bad time.

raid like once or twice in a week, or just tell her how much you like the game.

hmm 2 week relationship vs. 8 yr old game, the game seems like a keeper

At some point your going to have to decide which is more important to you, WoW or your relationship and one will have to get less attention. A woman will start to feel neglected if she is sharing you w/ a game during your limited free time unless of course she can share the experience w/ you!. Pick your poison.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deatheryn View Post
    At some point your going to have to decide which is more important to you, WoW or your relationship and one will have to get less attention. A woman will start to feel neglected if she is sharing you w/ a game during your limited free time unless of course she can share the experience w/ you!. Pick your poison.
    agree with this .
    I have a wife and 2 kids , soon our third is on the way ( as u can see i did get distracted on a number of occasions ) at one point i was raiding 2 - 3 nights a week but now i am cutting it way back to maybe if i get the time one night a week . I think its just as u get older real life stuff has to be number one on the list and free time gets less and less as u have more real life stuff to do .

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't necro an old thread like this. You should have posted a new one.