Buying New Computer, please help me!

I will buy a new computer soonish and i ended up with these parts (Sorry, its Norwegian - but i suppose the parts is named the same anyways);

Is there anything i should change? I'm going to RAID SSD, also i need alot of space for frapsing.
    I aim my computer to be able to handle Ultra in BF3 with stable and high fps.

So you see anything that you would recommend me to change? Or anything wrong that wont work togheter. Please help me out =)
    (I am not very experienced so please go easy on me if you see anything very stupid)
    BECAUSE YOUR WORTH IT

The fx-8150 is not that great for gaming... especially considering the price. An i5-2500k would serve you much better.
    I'd recommend the "low profile" version of that ram... the huge fins can sometimes block cpu coolers. Also 16gb is really too much... by the time you need more than 8gb you'll have to replace it with ddr4 ram anyways.
    Speaking of cpu coolers... you should get one.
    Everything else seems fine... but it's nuts seeing an hdd cost over twice as much as a 120gb ssd o.O If you have an old one you can use you might want to hold onto that instead... 256gb of ssd space should be plenty for anything that needs good speed... then you can get a good storage drive once the prices of hdd's come back down (they're like 4x the price due to the flooding ><).
    If the radiance of a thousand suns were to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One... now I am become Death, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Moved to computer build help subsection.

-(requires SLI motherboard)Use SLI 560ti instead of the 580, outperforms it by a mile for the same price. Link1 Link2
    -Go with a Samsung Spinpoint to save some money, basically the same as WD except cheaper right now do to the external happenings in the world.
    -Use an i7 2600k instead of the AMD, it drastically outperforms it. (more cores!=more power)
    Make sure to change the motherboard to an Intel 1155. ASUS or Gigabyte are both good.

I am very thankful for the kind response, still got some questions;

Also 16gb is really too much...
    I'm rendering and working on movies daily in After Effects, also i have usually After FX, Sony Vegas, Photoshop, Chrome with 50 tabs and WoW up. (Also other programs like skype, spotify and thingies that dosent matter too much)

You still sure i shoudnt go for more than 8GB still?

-Go with a Samsung Spinpoint to save some money, basically the same as WD except cheaper right now do to the external happenings in the world.
    I will do that.

-(requires SLI motherboard)Use SLI 560ti instead of the 580, outperforms it by a mile for the same price. Link1 Link2
    Indeed, but you sure SLI 560ti can push BF3 Ultra on a stable good fps?

-Use an i7 2600k instead of the AMD, it drastically outperforms it.
    Got this response alot, but other say that its more value buying AMD. So i am pretty confused, based on those charts i will change to i7.

Speaking of cpu coolers... you should get one.
    Indeed.

---------- Post added 2011-11-03 at 01:10 PM ----------

What you guys think now? Better? Worse?
    Last edited by Zankie; 2011-11-03 at 10:02 AM.
    BECAUSE YOUR WORTH IT

Deleted
    Personally, Id go for an ASUS sabertooth 1155 motherboard. Ive heard great things about it and im also thinking about upgrading to that. Another thing id point out is the SSD's, dont get me wrong they are excellent choices but id go for the OCZ agility 3 range. You have chosen a pretty sweet setup

I'd swap the HD out for a Samsung F3, the F4 series runs at 5400 RPM which is going to lower your performance from the drive significantly compared to a 7200 RPM model.

Quote Originally Posted by suragh View Post
    Personally, Id go for an ASUS sabertooth 1155 motherboard. Ive heard great things about it and im also thinking about upgrading to that. Another thing id point out is the SSD's, dont get me wrong they are excellent choices but id go for the OCZ agility 3 range. You have chosen a pretty sweet setup
    The Force 3 and the Agility 3 are actually almost the same performance wise (Guru3D Corsair Force 3 120 Review shows them being almost identical though all 5 or 6 Benchmark pages, the only difference seems to be SLIGHTLY faster Read times on the Corsair, and SLIGHTLY faster Write times on the Agility 3, but neither beats the other by any margain that would really be worth noticing.)
    Last edited by Optochip; 2011-11-03 at 04:45 PM.

darn that's an expensive hard drive , well the prices has gone up with rocket speed due to the flooding in thailand, anyways, the computer looks cool but personally i would wait with the hard drive or buy it from another place due to it's price :/

Thanks for great response!

The only thing i will change from this setup is my hardrive to one with less space but higher speed.

and again, thanks alot - all replies were helpful =)
    BECAUSE YOUR WORTH IT

Felt like putting it here, thanks to all that contributed in this thread!
    BECAUSE YOUR WORTH IT

Seeing that pile of fresh, new, high-end electronics makes me all tingly inside.
    If the radiance of a thousand suns were to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One... now I am become Death, the Destroyer of Worlds.