The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

Sorting through the Rep grind for United Nations

Our guild has 53/55 reps for this achievement. Can anyone point me to a guide that might help me figure what 2 reps. would be the most feasible for me to go after? Our "rep guru" has taken a break from the game, and nobody else is too interested in going after this, so I wanted to try-- but don't know where to start. I've got the list of what reps are needed, but don't know where to start with any of them!

Thanks!
    [IMG][/IMG]

Try google, I heard that it has a lot of useful information.

I can't post links yet but if you look up the achievement on wowhead all the reputations that qualify are listed.

Deleted
    If you go to Achievements->Guild->Reputation, you should be able to see which reputations are checked and which ones are not. Then simply complete the ones that are not checked!

Apart from all the Vanilla, BC, WotLK, and Cata factions (that are in the Achievements > Reputation tab), as well as the 3 Vanilla BG factions (Frostwolf Clan or whatever the Alliance have is farmable), what I had to do to push my guild to 55 was grind all 4 Steamwheedle reps to Exalted by killing pirates outside Booty Bay and Ratchet mainly. If you WoWhead the individual Steamwheedle factions there should be a lot of comments that tell you how and where to grind the rep.

Thorium Brotherhood is a vanilla rep that doesn't have an achievement, but if you do all the quests in Searing Gorge and Burning Steppes you should be able to get near Exalted. Again, Wowhead the faction page for more info.

Good luck!

check to make sure you ahven't precluded your self from a faction by going after another. ie oracles vs frenzy heart

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I find wowjuju to be the best site for figuring out what reps are the easiest to tackle next. Just use the calculator on the right.

I assume you are talking about the guild 'Odins Hammer'. If so, looking at the list of reps they are missing, these would be the easiest:
    the violet eye
    the scale of the sands
    Brood of Nozdormu
    Ashtongue Deathsworn

if you have the gold, Darkmoon Faire

If I was attempting this (I'm a rep whore in my guild), I'd recommend 'the violet eye' and 'brood of Nozdormu'. I'm selfish and if I am going to grind for the guild, I'd like to have a chance at some mounts. The first boss for 'the violet eye' rep has a chance to drop a mount. Farming for 'brood of nozdormu' gives you a chance at several mounts (usable only in the raid) and a feat of strength for getting the red mount.
    Last edited by Zwen; 2011-11-03 at 04:08 PM.
    If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough - Mario Andretti

Until you stalk and overrun, you can't devour anyone. - Hobbes

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks! Your post has the info I need to get moving on the reps. I realized that I could see what reps we needed (I should have mentioned that!) but was trying to find useful info. on which might be the easiest to achieve -- google, while useful, leads to so many paid sites that give no info.

Thanks for being helpful and not suggesting google This being a discussion forum, should lead to discussion, for those who wish to participate, and I appreciate your help.

I'm hoping that, perhaps, the Darkmoon Faire might be easier to get with patch 4.3, and the dailies they are going to have, etc. Of course, they may revamp it all, but we'll see

Quote Originally Posted by Zwen View Post
    I find wowjuju to be the best site for figuring out what reps are the easiest to tackle next. Just use the calculator on the right.

I assume you are talking about the guild 'Odins Hammer'. If so, looking at the list of reps they are missing, these would be the easiest:
    the violet eye
    the scale of the sands
    Brood of Nozdormu
    Ashtongue Deathsworn

if you have the gold, Darkmoon Faire

If I was attempting this (I'm a rep whore in my guild), I'd recommend 'the violet eye' and 'brood of Nozdormu'. I'm selfish and if I am going to grind for the guild, I'd like to have a chance at some mounts. The first boss for 'the violet eye' rep has a chance to drop a mount. Farming for 'brood of nozdormu' gives you a chance at several mounts (usable only in the raid) and a feat of strength for getting the red mount.
    [IMG][/IMG]