View Poll Results: Who wound win 1v1 narutp or ichigo

Voters
23. This poll is closed
  • Naruto

8 34.78%
  • Ichigo

15 65.22%

Who would win Naruto or Ichigo

SO who do you guys think would win naruto (sage mode/ 9 tails mode) or Ichigo(bankai/hollowform)

I think Naruto could easily win. He could use his final techinique: Summon Fillers. Nothing could stand that.

well i didnt read naruto but ichigo seems pretty badass in his full hollow form xD

Ichigo easy, especially later in the series when it's clear that Tite Kubo is trying way too hard to copy DBZ. They explain their power scaling so well in Bleach that I doubt there's any serious room for debate between Naruto vs Ichigo. Just based on what I've seen of both of them, (which I will admit is not exhaustive knowledge) I doubt Naruto would be able to stand under the weight of Ichigo's spiritual pressure, Hollow or otherwise.

Seeing as neither manga is finished, it's impossible to say. We don't know Ichigo or Naruto's current strength nor future strength. Doesn't really matter anyways.

Goku > Luffy > everyone else
    Whaleshark /spits on your science.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    No question: Final Tetsuga Tensho a.k.a. Metsuga = http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLZuV...eature=related
    Ichigo pwnz/roxxorz! DBZ and Naruto have nothing on this! And Ichigo's power is still under construction!
    "Quit rolling your fat, greasy, cheetos grubbing fingers all over the keyboard!" - Random Burning Crusade Raider circa 2007
    "...tinkering with hardware...more or less electric LEGO for masochists." - Partial quote from Joel Johnson of Kotaku.com
    1/11/06 N/A Ten Day Guest Pass Expired = Vanilla Veteran Proof! (Haters still gonna hate)
    Never forget, that you were warned about the Mists of Pandaria. YOU were WARNED! (10/21/11)

Don't say that DBZ has nothing on Bleach... SS1 Frieza saga Goku has a power level of 150 million, which is a minimum of 284 times the power required to blow up an earth sized planet. Goku is also shown to have gotten roughly 30 times stronger for each year of training, each transformation, and with each major injury he recovers from. Assuming this precedent set in the first 100 episodes continues through the rest of the series, SS3 Goku's final power level after the 10 year timeskip should be roughly 30,883,669,814,197,350,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 . 30 Duovigintillion, 883 Unvigintillion, 669 Vigintillion, 814 Novemdecillion, 197 Octodecillion, 350 Septendecillion.

Divide that by 530,000, the minimum power level that has canonically been shown to destroy an earth sized planet, and you get the number of planets Goku could destroy by unleashing all his energy on the universe, over a Vigintillion planets. That's enough power to destroy the 600 sextillion planets of our universe, (assuming they're all earth sized planets, which obviously they're not, but it's hard to account for that) 97,118,458,535,211,792,452,830,188,679,245 times. So about 97 Nonillion times over.

I suppose that's what happens when you multiply your power by times 30 every year for 20 years, + getting many other power increases from injuries and transformations. No wonder they nerfed Goku for the start of GT.

Or in other words just read my signature.
    Last edited by OrcsRLame; 2011-11-03 at 08:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    Don't say that DBZ has nothing on Bleach... SS1 Frieza saga Goku has a power level of 150 million, which is a minimum of 284 times the power required to blow up an earth sized planet. Goku is also shown to have gotten roughly 30 times stronger for each year of training, each transformation, and with each major injury he recovers from. Assuming this precedent set in the first 100 episodes continues through the rest of the series, SS3 Goku's final power level after the 10 year timeskip should be roughly 30,883,669,814,197,350,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 . 30 Duovigintillion, 883 Unvigintillion, 669 Vigintillion, 814 Novemdecillion, 197 Octodecillion, 350 Septendecillion.

Divide that by 530,000, the minimum power level that has canonically been shown to destroy an earth sized planet, and you get the number of planets Goku could destroy by unleashing all his energy on the universe, over a Vigintillion planets. That's enough power to destroy the 600 sextillion planets of our universe, (assuming they're all earth sized planets, which obviously they're not, but it's hard to account for that) 97,118,458,535,211,792,452,830,188,679,245 times. So about 97 Nonillion times over.

I suppose that's what happens when you multiply your power by times 30 every year for 20 years, + getting many other power increases from injuries and transformations. No wonder they nerfed Goku for the start of GT.

Or in other words just read my signature.
    This post deserves a cookie.

Also I pick Ichigo only because I liked his "Other" inside him ( who is badass).

I don't even see Naruto being that awesome unless the Nine-Tail-Fox worked in the way Hollow Ichigo did.

Now if it was an Ichigo vs Kakashi fight then that's another story.

10+ Year Old Account
    Silly question, Naruto obviously.

He is the protagonist and has the series named after him. Ichigo is a secondary character.
    People take stupidity to a whole new level when they sit in front of a computer.

www.poepra2.com.br Um blog para quem prefere jogos multiplayer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowkras View Post
    Silly question, Naruto obviously.

He is the protagonist and has the series named after him. Ichigo is a secondary character.
    Ichigo is the protagonist in bleach. Ichigo would easely win whenn u look at how much damage their attacks can do to the enviroment bleach > naruto easely.

Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    Ichigo would win.
    Why? Because I don't think Naruto has enough spiritual power to be able to see Ichigo's Shinigami/Hollow form.
    Ha! That's a very good point. I also doubt he'd have enough spiritual power to move under Ichigo's spiritual pressure.

10+ Year Old Account
    We haven't really seen how strong Ichigo's current post-timeskip form is, but the one he used to beat Aizen seems incredibly powerful. Just based on who caused the most landscaping damage, I'd go Ichigo.

(Aizen vs Tobi?)

10+ Year Old Account
    Ha! That's a very good point. I also doubt he'd have enough spiritual power to move under Ichigo's spiritual pressure.
    My comment was just to make fun of the topic, but now i feel like i need to reply.

The OP clearly says naruto sage/9-tail mode vs ichigo hollow/bankai.

So are you people even considering the kyuubi's power in this at all?
    The kyuubi presence is no different from ichigo's, they cause people to shaken with fear just by being present.

With 6 tails he caused a devastation that is pretty noticeable:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOOc6aFL1xw

The fight with Pain was also pretty epic, even though the entire city was already destroyed.

For the sake of comparison, Ichigo vs Aizen:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yEqHRWAVtUM
    People take stupidity to a whole new level when they sit in front of a computer.

www.poepra2.com.br Um blog para quem prefere jogos multiplayer.

umm this is irelevant but i doubt gokus power level at super sayian in frieza saga was above 20.000.000 frieza had 17.000.000 and if would have cut bull shit probably could have held his own against supersayian goku. but that dosent matter because power levels are stupid. the reason the exist is to show how villains under estimate charachters.

- - - Updated - - -

ichigo wins this a rough 6/10 but only for one factor, SPEED! ichigo has shown amazing speed skills that trump even the the third raikage. in his bankai his speed, perceptions and reaction time increase as well shunpo is stated to be around 60 mph whith bankai ichigo could go anywhere from twice to 5 times that limit. however i doubt ichigo could beat naruto just with bankai. and if naruto uses frog kumite then its a cursed stale mate. ya know cause hell be dodging everything.

ichigos best chance at winning is in hollow form,also are we including dangai ichigo or just regular ichigo?

10+ Year Old Account
    Do not necro old threads. Closing.