Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Ok so some are saying that it should be easy with my haste (2.2k) and 4p t12 but do i also need DI, lunar shower and/or troll racial (i'm tauren) to do this ? Or will 2.2k haste and 4p t12 do ?

Deleted
    It will do, lunar shower, DI and troll racial will only make it easier. All in all, it depends on the attempt. If you find yourself not being able to get back into Solar eclipse, then just solar cleave next attempt.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketbear View Post
    It will do, lunar shower, DI and troll racial will only make it easier. All in all, it depends on the attempt. If you find yourself not being able to get back into Solar eclipse, then just solar cleave next attempt.
    the main breakpoint for DI is 2639 where you are over the haste soft cap and with DI you reach the 50% haste plataue, although DI will improve dps anyway. If you know you get DI all the time then try and get at least 2639 haste as i use reckless gems in almost every slot so i can still use VPLC as it still yeilds more dps than using DMC: V, if you strugle to get enough haste then DMC is the tnk to use otherwise just gem mainly 40 int depending on gem slots.
    STAR-J4R9-YYK4 use this for 5000 credits in star citizen

i suggest not spreading out. if your healers can keep up then this works very well in 10 man.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bdkjg4GiYXM go to 2:50

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kenn9530 View Post
    the main breakpoint for DI is 2639 where you are over the haste soft cap and with DI you reach the 50% haste plataue, although DI will improve dps anyway. If you know you get DI all the time then try and get at least 2639 haste as i use reckless gems in almost every slot so i can still use VPLC as it still yeilds more dps than using DMC: V, if you strugle to get enough haste then DMC is the tnk to use otherwise just gem mainly 40 int depending on gem slots.
    Sure, whatever this guy says. I'm not getting DI, our shadow priest is stealing it :<
    So I just went for the next haste breakpoint. Note that i'm using DMC because I don't have VPLC yet, and only have like 3-4 reckless gems in my gear and those being stuffed in the yellow sockets of my gear. So in essense, i'm only losing like 20 or 40 int for the haste breakpoint without DI and NG.

Deleted
    Ok and what about the trinket Sorrowsong ? I know it's a highly debated topic and i know there are pros and cons to the use of this trinket but would you say that this trinket will help while progressing or is it totally not needed anymore because of the health nerfs etc. (Me and the other boomkin have it, we normally use NF + DMC)

Deleted
    Not really need because of the health nerfs to be fairly honest.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudkiper View Post
    1. Put Shroom's down slightly infront of the pack of seeds, in the direction they'll move - if your all spread on the right then put them slightly to the right, channel Hurricane before they actually explode, once they explode let it tick a few times (sometimes the adds instantly start to move, other times they stay stationary for a few seconds), then hit your shrooms while moving cast Typhoon and starfall, follow that up by dotting them all.

2. Yes it is possible but isn't really needed on progress, atleast in 25 man we actually have to stop DPS in p2 anyway on rag in order to get a smooth transition and secure a good P3, although you do also get the benefit of NG with hurricane ticks if you do this and time your dots right, so it might be worth trying, you basically need to be nearly out of Solar when the seeds come, then push pretty fast to get back into Solar and ready to exit again.

Also getting tricks when they explode can really help, I've had tricks of over 120k like this.
    Seems you're a good player but can't understand how you are 1.64% over the hitcap...? Reforge ???

Deleted
    1. Shrooms are your best AoE on those by a loooong margin, make sure to get those right. After that, typhoon on the pile and Sunfire everything that's still alive.

2. No, not reliably. Camp solar, keep your dots up and spam Starfire.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hagga View Post
    2. No, not reliably. Camp solar, keep your dots up and spam Starfire.
    It's perfectly possible. You get enough time to go back and forth with even time left. That is, if you aren't running around like a headless chicken.

Deleted
    After some progress on rag hc and maximizing dps on the seeds i did find that i had plenty of time to swing my eclipses back and forth.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullzeyes View Post
    After some progress on rag hc and maximizing dps on the seeds i did find that i had plenty of time to swing my eclipses back and forth.
    Told ya