Thread: China Only Pets

China Only Pets

I understand that china get pets that other countries can't have such as green and red dragon etc. Not only do I think its unfair because im a pet collecting whore, it seems so odd. China's World of Warcraft has so many restrictions like not including skulls or graphic blood (So I have heard). If not please tell me because i can't trust everything people tell me lol. Anyway I would like to have more dragon companions such a a basic classic wow dragon just miniature.

I think I read somewhere that these 'extra' pets were to help compensate for the delays in releasing BC and Wrath.
    Dragonslayer Hoddie - pretending to know what I'm doing!

Quote Originally Posted by Fedris View Post
    China's World of Warcraft has so many restrictions like not including skulls or graphic blood (So I have heard). If not please tell me because i can't trust everything people tell me lol.
    it's true. this is china's lord marrowgar:

EDIT: it's cooler than ours, if you want my opinion lol
    Last edited by checking facts; 2011-11-03 at 07:02 PM.

If i recall there were two dragon pets that were red and green that were given out in china as part of a promotion that are the same model as the spirit of competition and also there are silver and gold pig pets that were only able to be obtained in china, also they recieved the essence of competition that wasn't available to U.S. servers, and the jade tiger. there were also a couple pets only available on european, taiwanese, and korean servers.
    Last edited by stuffandthings; 2011-11-03 at 07:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post

Hah, that's actually creepier than ours, I think! It's just kinda .. Yeah, definitely creepier.
    Originally Posted by Tseric
    When you can understand how a group of belligerent and angry posters can drive away people from this game with an uncrafted and improvisational campaign of misery and spin-doctoring, then perhaps, you can understand the decisions I make.

Deleted
    The US also get a pet that people in the EU cannot obtain which is the Warbot. I think it was a promo to do with mountain dew? I am a pet collector myself and I just strike them off my collecting list and eagerly await upcoming pets that are obtainable, though I try to stay away from one that would require irl money.

Deleted

damn wtf? that looks seriously about 99% moar creepy then the "normal" marrowgar

flesh stooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooorm

Wasn't this like.. 4 years ago anyway? I think it's a little late to be complaining.