Quick question about my system upgrade

Hey guys. Just wondering if i could get some help. I've decided it's become about that time again when i buy a new computer as mine is getting pretty old now and playing on an old machine is starting to get a bit annoying.
    My question is; how well will my new PC run wow? (will it be able to run it on full graphics settings?) And how much of a difference will i notice from switching from my old system?

also if anybody could tell me how well it could run Starcraft2 that'd be a huge help too. Thank you in advance for any input

My Current (Old) Spec:
    Intel(R) Pentium(R) Dual CPU E2160 @ 1.8GHz
    2GB Ram (two 1gb strips not sure of make or speed)
    NVIDEA GeForce 8600 GT

The new PC
    AMD Phenom II X4 970 Black Edition 3.6GHz Quad Core Processor
    4GB Corsair Value Select 1333MHz DDR3 Memory (2x 2Gb Strips)
    Gigabyte NVIDIA GeForce Motherboard
    1TB Hitachi Deskstar 7K1000.B 3.5" Hard Disk Drive - HGST Recertified
    Asus ATI Radeon HD 5670 1GB Graphics Card
    Sony 24x Int DVD-RAM SATA Black Bare
    Cooler Master Elite 335 ATX Case
    XFX Pro 450W Power Supply Unit (Core Edition)

Deleted
    First of all I would say go with an intel processer since they atm is better price/value of almost any kind of build (ofc if there is a reason why you would want to go with AMD then sure feel free to do so, and don't flame me for saying this! i know that there are some out there that doesn't think like wise)

I wouldn't say you can run Wow on full setting but it'll be better than what you have, also why only go with a 450W PSU? imo it's the one thing one should put a decent amount of money into since if you in the future want a crossfire or SLI setup you'll properly have to upgrade that as well.

If you want more help i would suggest you tell us a budget for better understanding of what can be advised to you.

Hi, thanks for the reply. My budget is around £430 and this is the best build i've been able to find for that amount.

Deleted
    Ye ok that ain't a lot to work with but i would recommend you to look at this

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-Sample-Builds

It's in US and i don't know how much more expensive the builds would be in UK.

Also next time you need help with building a computer post in the sub forum "Computer building help" since Mods properly are going to move it there anyway

Deleted
    Moved to "Computer Build Help".

As your budget is quite low, you aint really going to get a huge bang for your buck. At the moment Aria have the computer below:

It has a better GPU and CPU then the one you stated above, you could tweak it a little to add a better mobo and better RAM or what I recommend wait a little while longer as the Xmas sales will be coming.

https://www.aria.co.uk/Systems/Gamin...roductId=46328

Other then that you could always look at buying parts from different suppliers like Overclockers, Aria, Dabs, Amazon, Ebuyer etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Mbh View Post
    The new PC
    AMD Phenom II X4 970 Black Edition 3.6GHz Quad Core Processor
    4GB Corsair Value Select 1333MHz DDR3 Memory (2x 2Gb Strips)
    Gigabyte NVIDIA GeForce Motherboard
    1TB Hitachi Deskstar 7K1000.B 3.5" Hard Disk Drive - HGST Recertified
    Asus ATI Radeon HD 5670 1GB Graphics Card
    Sony 24x Int DVD-RAM SATA Black Bare
    Cooler Master Elite 335 ATX Case
    XFX Pro 450W Power Supply Unit (Core Edition)
    the bolded parts are kind of weak. I would suggest upgrading them to something better if you have the money.

the graphics card has an amazing value for its price but it just won't compete with higher end cards. if you could shell out a few more bucks, you could probably get a nice boost to your games.
    this link (http://www.videocardbenchmark.net/high_end_gpus.html) should be helpful. you can also look at other charts to help.

the power supply also seems a little low on the wattage. I would recommend 600W, but that may be overkill... maybe 550W?

and I'm not too sure about getting a better motherboard since I don't know much about them, but I'd recommend upgrading it as it's not exactly the best.

going off your list atm, I would say you won't be able to run WoW at max settings comfortably. Maybe on high, but on ultra, you're going to run into low fps.

just my two cents.