Final PC build final thread

i.imgur.com/3hIym.jpg
    newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16812551002

Will this run the following?

SWTOR - 1920 x 1200 on a 27inch, ULTRA MAX settings ( If not what is the max it will run at the resolution )

Battlfield 3 - 1920 x1200 on a 27inch, high settings

What operating system should I get?
    and this is all I need to build the computer right? ( I have monitor, keyboard, mouse, mousepad, speakers )
    I planned taking all the parts to a computer store and having them build it or posting an ad on craigslist.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rampge1 View Post
    i.imgur.com/3hIym.jpg
    newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16812551002

Will this run the following?

SWTOR - 1920 x 1200 on a 27inch, ULTRA MAX settings ( If not what is the max it will run at the resolution )

Battlfield 3 - 1920 x1200 on a 27inch, high settings

What operating system should I get?
    and this is all I need to build the computer right? ( I have monitor, keyboard, mouse, mousepad, speakers )
    I planned taking all the parts to a computer store and having them build it or posting an ad on craigslist.
    I'll just say try reading stickies.

You won't be running it in 1920x1200 with that setup (BF3), it'll just eat your vram to pieces. SWTOR you ought to be able to, most likely lower shadows and tuned down AA.

Don't advertise or pay to get it built, read the stickies. And get windows 7 home premium OEM.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Do you have a DVD drive you plan on reusing from your current rig?
    Otherwise looks alright. From previous posts I have seen, many here will suggest a different HDD.
    Many will also suggest a SSD for your OS.

If your used to using Windows, I would recommend Windows 7 Home Premium.

Will that setup run those games?
    Yes, should not have any troubles.
    Your actual FPS on both will vary on situation.
    The only way to do better is spring for the 580 instead of the 560Ti.
    Cairne, my brother, I will avenge your death, Magatha Grimtotem and her followers will pay with their lives.

The 560ti will handle high settings on bf3 @ 1920x1200 no problem. It won't do ultra though with any reasonable fps. Swtor should be completely maxable, though no guarantees since it's not out yet.
    If the radiance of a thousand suns were to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One... now I am become Death, the Destroyer of Worlds.

do i need a hard drive or blue ray or something? am i missing a soundcard ? ahhh thought this is all i needed?

Quote Originally Posted by rampge1 View Post
    do i need a hard drive or blue ray or something? am i missing a soundcard ? ahhh thought this is all i needed?
    You don't need blu ray or a sound card. If you have an hdd you can reuse I'd recommend that as the prices right now are stupid high.
    You might want a dvd-rw drive if you don't have one you can grab from an old computer... some people still use those to install software off of discs.
    If the radiance of a thousand suns were to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One... now I am become Death, the Destroyer of Worlds.