Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Done the world event boss on 8 85's and also most the trick or treating at the inn's on them all too. Had 40-50 squashlings, and deleted them all, doubt they would get them back now

Lol i learned this in conjunction from PTR and Another site that i wont mention the name of here. kept quiet, saved up 4 sinister squashlings.... bwahahahah!

You do realize that every time they've changed the soulbinding status of an item, all items that are already in your bag and soulbound remain so? Whenever they've changed this, it's never been retroactive before.

Quote Originally Posted by Vrils View Post
    that guild leader replacement is just another way of Blizzard forcing people to give them money

how about a guild leader who is in hospital anad can`t play, how about someone who takes a vacation, how about many toher posibilities why you can`t login for more than 30 days? and what happens to the old guild leader ?

god forbid anyone contacs the "In-Game Support department"...we all know that is just a stupid excuse

This exact policy has been in effect for years. It just required you to open a ticket to do it. Same time frame, same rules, same outcome. They just automated it.

If said guild leader is gone for more than a month, he isn't much of a leader now is he?

Quote Originally Posted by Joán View Post
    You do realize that every time they've changed the soulbinding status of an item, all items that are already in your bag and soulbound remain so? Whenever they've changed this, it's never been retroactive before.
    Example of that? I think even the Vials of the Sands that were created before it turned BoE did *edit* not remain BoP.
    Last edited by Nathanyel; 2011-11-04 at 07:32 PM.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    SCREW PETS FROM HOLIDAYS NOT BEING BOUND, MAKE THE RARE MOUNTS, WEAPONS, HELM (ie headless horseman loot) MAKE THEM ALL BoA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cernunnos View Post
    Tiny snowman requires a snow ball to summon.
    Winter's helper (the gnome) requires a snow ball to summon
    But that requirement is being removed also, so that argument is not valid.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    Example of that? I think even the Vials of the Sands that were created before it turned BoE did *edit* not remain BoP.
    I don't remember the vial ever being BoP - but the example that came to my mind first was http://www.wowhead.com/item=37835 , a world drop trinket that was obviously BoP by mistake/oversight, and even that did not get un-bound from people that had picked it up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone else notice something kinda funny about that last post with the PTR schedule? Monday November 8th? wtf? monday is the 7th... -_-

Basically, if you got a private guild bank that you've been recruiting noobs into, in order to level it up. Kick all the noobs out of the guild if you plan to leave for any extended time, or your private guildbank will be gone when you come back.

I guess this is kinda trivial, when I believe most people would agree after the Halloween event, that this will make it easier for alts to get pets and what not.But I know I personally got more then 20 of those [Sinister Squashling]... Don't know if this is really good. But hey, w/e!

10+ Year Old Account
    "As with many actions in World of Warcraft, clicking on the notification will open up a confirmation window which, once accepted, will transition leadership from the inactive guild leader to the first player to request leadership."
    To the first one to request it? No consensus among equal-ranked members? That's a recipe for disaster if I ever saw one.

Quote Originally Posted by AverageJoe42 View Post
    To the first one to request it? No consensus among equal-ranked members? That's a recipe for disaster if I ever saw one.
    Imagine how long the wait for a game-enforced "consensus" would take if some officers quit the game as well? And if the officers bicker about who's going to become the next guild leader, you have more problems than a missing GL anyway, and this is just the metaphorical last drop.

Impeach is a misnomer. That literally means "Bring your guild leader up on charges of breaking the law." Coup would have been a better word. An easy way to handle this if your guild is taking a break, especially if the guild is worth stealing is to simply kick everyone except your friends you can trust to hand it back. I went through this and essentially booted everyone except 4 accounts of characters in preparation for these ridiculous changes. That way the Rank 9 can't just log in and take the guild over because they are the highest rank to log in in the last month. GM rank in many cases is the person that built the guild. The Officers are generally online friends of the GM, and they should have a way to contact the person. Guilds should have always been treated as fiefdoms and the character property of the account holder. This option to allow anyone who logs in within the past month and has the highest rank is ludicrous, especially among the guilds that were built to cater to smaller groups that go into and out of the game regularly. If your GM and O's haven't logged in in a while, then it's time to locate another guild if you're lonely, not usurp the position. This is virtual theft and a heavy handed maneuver by Blizzard to insure GM subs don't cancel.

Quote Originally Posted by Idletime View Post
    Guilds should have always been treated as fiefdoms
    They have been. By the players. But not the creators of this game.

Deleted
    Monday, November 8
    10:30 PDT Warlord Zon’ozz 10 Heroic
    14:00 PDT Hagara 10 Heroic
    15:30 PDT Warmaster Blackhorn 10 Heroic
    Tuesday, November 9
    10:30 PDT Warlord Zon’ozz 25 Heroic
    14:00 PDT Hagara 25 Heroic
    15:30 PDT Warmaster Blackhorn 25 Heroic
    17:00 PDT Spine of Deathwing 25 Heroic
    I'm confused now, is it monday/tuesday the 11/7 and 11/8 or tuesday/wednesday 11/8 and 11/9? Or did I just get lost in my own calendar?
    Last edited by mmocdc848c8d57; 2011-11-07 at 03:06 PM.

Deleted
    i'd like to see legendarys bind on guild!

Trololol, I got a few alts in some dead guilds where the gm or any player hasnt logged on for the past half year, and the g bank is still stuffed with expensive shinies. Looking forward to this patch to rob the g bank, kthnxbai