Caduceus Rise Info Thread

Okay so seems as I don't see one here I'm just going to start a thread here with all the information I know so far about Caduceus Rise.

There are 2 expert versions, each has 5 bosses unique to that dungeon and then both end with Caduceus himself.
    There is a master version which has 14 bosses according to what I heard on the PTS (also heard 11 from other sources), I haven't done this myself. But he has all 10 bosses from the expert versions, 3 new ones and also finishes with Caduceus.
    The dungeon itself is huge and has some very nice scenery.
    The loot from the expert versions is in tune with other t2 loot so there is no free easy loot here.
    When you go to the dungeon entrance you can enter to the left or the right to get into two different dungeons with the different bosses in.
    The Rapid Assault is 40 minutes.
    Oh achievements, I'll log the PTS and make a short video showing these in a moment as there are a lot of them!

Here are some videos I took last night while in the right hand side dungeon.

Last edited by Fluffygong; 2011-11-04 at 08:35 PM. Reason: Added achievements

Source: http://forums.riftgame.com/public-te...-instance.html

Its coming in 1.6 and the bosses include:

GIANT ROBOT GORILLA
    GETTING TRAPPED IN A PINBALL MACHINE OF DEATH
    GETTING DRUNK AS HELL WITH A PIRATE CAPTAIN
    GETTING PUNISHED FOR BEING GREEDY AND LOOTING A TREASURE CHEST (COUGH QAN YOU ******BAG)
    AN IDIOT NPC WHO IS DOWNRIGHT ******ED
    two twin bosses that bounce all over the place
    one fire boss that needs to be kited through ice crystals
    stupid green aoe on green grass

and tons of other things, you'll see them all tomorrow as i will be uploading my videos.

Fourteen bosses? Holy cow.
    I'm in the "I don't have an obnoxiously large signature" club.

Quote Originally Posted by dotSeed View Post
    Fourteen bosses? Holy cow.
    Afaik it's only 11 on master mode. 4 on normal, 5 on T1, 6 on T2, 11 on MM. Could be wrong but that's what I have read. Dunno where the OP got the extra three from.

Here is Upper Caduceus Rise

It's a fairy well made dungeon so far. Some rough spots, but I expect they will be ironed out by release.

Here is the official information regarding the number of bosses.
    Originally Posted by Zor (Blue Tracker)
    We've opened the doors to Caduceus Rise which is the newest dungeon located on Ember Isle. While there are still a few things that are a work in progress, we are looking for your feedback!

Basic information:
    Standard (47-50) - 4 bosses
    Expert #1 (T2) - 5 bosses + Caduceus
    Expert #2 aka "Upper Caduceus" (T2) - 5 bosses + Caduceus
    Master - All 11 bosses plus other surprises

Because we decided to split the expert variant into two different versions, there are two separate entrances. Both entrances work the same for Standard and Master but will send players to different Expert experiences.
    Also note that both experts are T2 difficulty while some seem to thing one is T1 and one is T2.

(wtb riftquote function so I don't have to use blizzquote )
    justicars.blogspot.com All info you need for tanking as a cleric and more
    Cleric tanking: Justicar guide | Justicar spreadsheet and item list
    Defence is as much a part of war as offence, the shield as important a tool as the sword.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Radak View Post
    Here is the official information regarding the number of bosses.
    Originally Posted by Zor (Blue Tracker)
    We've opened the doors to Caduceus Rise which is the newest dungeon located on Ember Isle. While there are still a few things that are a work in progress, we are looking for your feedback!

Basic information:
    Standard (47-50) - 4 bosses
    Expert #1 (T2) - 5 bosses + Caduceus
    Expert #2 aka "Upper Caduceus" (T2) - 5 bosses + Caduceus
    Master - All 11 bosses plus other surprises

Because we decided to split the expert variant into two different versions, there are two separate entrances. Both entrances work the same for Standard and Master but will send players to different Expert experiences.
    Also note that both experts are T2 difficulty while some seem to thing one is T1 and one is T2.

(wtb riftquote function so I don't have to use blizzquote )
    If only the mods would let up post this in a WoW section, for science of course.

10+ Year Old Account
    Another video of a quick run through of a cleared CR, looks pretty sweet

Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    If only the mods would let up post this in a WoW section, for science of course.
    Lol just posted it in WoW general discussion for "science"! Im ready to LOL!!

So exploring around Caduceus rise and umm yeah goes down as best 5man added to an mmorpg since they were invented.