Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    You son of a.....! Posting the new development update some seconds before me! You little ninja!

Back to the topic: Nice nice nice, everything is so nice! Hopefully the last profession will be released soon!

10+ Year Old Account
    Very interesting post! It did say that the last profession was in 'testing' that is good news I guess...but that makes me think that it wont happen until December. Oh well I guess..the new pet system looks cool, and that fiery kick that Engineers do sounds badass!

Quote Originally Posted by Reward View Post
    You son of a.....! Posting the new development update some seconds before me! You little ninja!
    Lol. =( At least there is info!

Quote Originally Posted by Kalla View Post
    Very interesting post! It did say that the last profession was in 'testing' that is good news I guess...but that makes me think that it wont happen until December. Oh well I guess..the new pet system looks cool, and that fiery kick that Engineers do sounds badass!
    They've said in the past that they've been testing it, so it's kind of implying that they've been testing it for a while now. Hopefully that means that it'll be ready to be revealed really soon! (Yes, I'm being very hopeful).

Quote Originally Posted by wynnyelle View Post
    Lol. =( At least there is info!
    Indeed and hopefully more is incoming!

Finally some new Guild Wars 2 information. *NOM NOM NOM*

Engineer and the Ranger pet fixes look awesome.And I love this.....

"In Guild Wars 2, a single ranger can collect and use every type of pet in the game without having to worry about stables or leveling the pets from scratch."
    Last edited by Maleagant; 2011-11-04 at 06:37 PM.
    "Chaos boils in my veins."

10+ Year Old Account
    can't wait for this! i gotta juggle GW2 and WoW. after careful consideration ima skip out on SWTOR.

Pretty sure my genitals tingled at the warrior/elementalist cross-profession combo they revealed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh god, this game. The more info I read the more I want it!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Barrowmore View Post
    "Rocket kick"

Captain falcon, anyone?
    All we need now is falcon punch

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthoren View Post
    Finally some information, also glad to know that the eighth profession is undergoing testing right now...would be great to find out what it is though

/cough mesmer.
    ^ My guess as well!

I've been waiting for this information for months! I'm so excited they're taking beyond shooting through a fire wall grants you burning arrows, etc, etc. This opens up so many possibilities for combat — really great stuff!

Deleted
    *Takes a bite out of the info cake..NOM NOM NOM*

Herald of the Titans theredviola's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Reading the cross profession combos further makes me want to play a Guardian... or Necro... or Elementalist... or... fuck... back to square one. Everything looks awesome!
    "Do not only practice your art, but force yourself into its secrets, for it and knowledge can raise men to the divine." -- Ludwig Van Beethoven

Quote Originally Posted by theredviola View Post
    Reading the cross profession combos further makes me want to play a Guardian... or Necro... or Elementalist... or... fuck... back to square one. Everything looks awesome!
    I'm more interested in what kind of combos the Mesmer can cause...

An AoE involving the purple butterflies from the concept art would be pretty cool imo