Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by dwarqon View Post
    it doesn't matter what they do, mages will still be able to crit 100k + anyway
    100k, eh? I crit ~140k-220k as Arcane w/ Raid buffs, the latter end of which is dependent on Boss mechanics and I'm not even BiS yet... I shudder (kinda, after all... we all like big numbers) to think what I'd hit for at lvl 90 with more than the ~10k SP I have if things aren't changed.

Quote Originally Posted by Moora View Post
    Im doin ~20k dps. @lvl 60 i did 550.

big woop. still 3 "digits".
    letters are not digits. it's 550 vs 20000, not 20k, as that's simply a way to shorten the actual number in question

Signature by Kenz

Quote Originally Posted by angelx7x View Post
    letters are not digits. it's 550 vs 20000, not 20k, as that's simply a way to shorten the actual number in question
    Well d'oh, Captain Obvious?

well, if I won't be able to solo old raids because of the Item Squish, I will drop off from Wow for good.

please do the squish method... So much of the past content is lost if we keep exponentially growing ilvl, warcraft is a great game, but you dont see people doing past raids nowadays, only for achievs and transmogs which they do when they are really bored and i think its a waste of funny experiences, because these raids are just great and so much creativity effort were put on each one of them. You need to revive it also!!! And i believe the sqhish method is the way to go!

Numbers aren't a problem, who even pays attention to stuff like this.
    Is this an upgrade for me? Yea, cool.
    Am I doing more dps/healing? Yea, cool.
    That's all I get out of numbers i'm not looking at them going "well now that's too big!"