Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Fiend View Post
    A few people here would know my stance on this game, I am honest about it and have been banned for preaching it many times.

But still I have to ask the question.

Why are people looking forward to this game so much?

The gameplay, though improved alot since I last saw it, is still the same WAR clone with the dusty old holy trinity setting, with some jedi and sith standing around holding a lightsabre in one hand and throwing "force balls" with the other, acting in every respect like a wizard would.

The whole NPC interaction thing seems nice at first, but it will get boring after every NPC does it, while doing the most rudamentary quests constantly, it'll also make the constant run of dungeons seem tedious when you have to chat to people constantly would it not?

Are people simply wanting a single player RPG experience in an MMO world? Is it worth the money when all you do is level up practically alone and then run off to play in a battleground or instance with a few people?

It just confused me, why people would want this in the first place, when all it does seem to be is WoW with Mass effect parts cut into the game.
    It is very simple. Lots of people like MMO's, lots of people like Star Wars, lots of people like Bioware style RPGs. Nearly anyone who falls into all 3 categories, is going to be looking forward to SWTOR. Even people who only fall into 2 of these categories are likely to be interested.

10+ Year Old Account
    You know better than this, Fiend. And with all the threads, you can CLEARLY get a feel as to why people are excited. Closing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pro tip:

Don't bash eachother.

Take TheFiend for example. He creates controversy all the time. He questions and gets carried away. He feeds off tears. We've been in our own "fuck you" fights in the past; quite a few of them actually. Then I tried a different approach. Respect his opinion an provide proof with what I say. We've then had many constructive, though differing with opinion, conversations. He's willing to entertain another person's view point if you give the same and can support your opinion.

That's what people don't understand in this forum. You can be negative if you actually bring talk to the threads. I don't infract people that bring discussion. I warn if they go overboard, but that's it. It's just that most people only want to say, "lol. Your game blows, bro." That will cause me to smite you. Give thought provocative posts, and don't just spread lies, and you're fine. Calling people with a different opinion a troll or an idiot is also bad. That makes me smite you.

Take the personal attacks out of conversation. The best way to prove your point is to be clear and concise while providing detail and proof if possible. That goes for both sides of an argument.

My SWTOR guild: www.radguild.com
    USA West Coast PvP server: The Bastion
    Get your Game of Thrones on at Winteriscoming.net