Crafting for Imperial Agent

I as just looking for everyone's opinion on the best crafting option for the agent. I think i've all but decided to go down the sniper path for the Imperial Agent.

I'm considering Armormech, Armstech, or Biochem. If this game is anything like WoW there is an abundance of armor and a lack of weapons so i'm leaning more towards the armstech. Especially since i'm going the sniper route and will need a rifle. Not sure how common those will be.

I've been an alchy in WoW since vanilla on my main and that's always come in handy so that's why that's an option as well.

what are people thinking?

I suspect that armstech will be very valuable for an Imperial Agent, strongly thinking about going for it myself.

10+ Year Old Account
    Im going with Armstech for my Operative, maby Cybertech.
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzy View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

On a related note. Are we aware of what skills the Agent's companions will bring?

Quote Originally Posted by Mentalmind View Post
    On a related note. Are we aware of what skills the Agent's companions will bring?
    pretty sure they canceled that, think they wanted to avoid shoe-horning classes into certain crafting. I think it was from a Q&A not too long ago.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mentalmind View Post
    They only get small bonuses in certain areas, nothing gamebreaking.
    Last edited by vian; 2011-11-05 at 01:14 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzy View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water