[TV] DR.Horrible's sing along blog

okay so my friend just told me about this cool movie called you guessed it dr horrible. at first i was like "that sounds boring" and ofc a few weeks later it came up on netflix and thought "what the hell might as well..."and
    O
    M
    F
    G

I LOVED IT!!!!!!!

am i the only one who really really liked this?

Deleted
    This minishow is awesome.
    But again it is NPH so I saw it coming.

NPH ftw, and yeah the minishow was great!

10+ Year Old Account
    NPH + Joss Whedon + Nathan Fillion + Felicia Day. How could it be anything less than amazing? They really need to a sequel. Or a full length movie!

I've watched it over a dozen times now, and I only first saw it last year...

I've also bought it, twice. I got it off iTunes then decided I wanted the dvd. Worth every penny!

I saw the blog and it's one of the few movies I actually re-watch once in a while for fun, the musical numbers are really impressive for evoking emotion.

plus Billy is just awesome.

if how much I enjoyed the songs isn't good enough, I could probably sing them from memory and I haven't seen it in about a month.

STAND BACK EVERYONE, NOTHIN' HERE TO SEE
    JUST IMMINENT DANGER AND IN THE MIDDLE OF IT, ME!!
    YES CAPTAIN HAMMER'S HERE, HAIR FLOWING IN THE BREEZE
    THE DAY NEEDS MY SAVING EXPERTIIIISE!
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Love this show/movie/interwebz video, whatever you want to call it. The intro is my ring tone
    "It is only the great men who are truly obscene, for if they never dared to be obscene, they never could have dared to be great."

I love it. I generally just enjoy seeing NPH, he's such a positive and charismatic actor. Also, Felicia Day is a sweetheart.

I usually don't even like musicals, but this one just really got to me. The story is lovely and touching, and the songs are great.