Vindictus-Help me play this game !!!

I have downloaded Vindictus (the US version) and it seems and when I press play it disconnects because my IP address is not from US nor Canada.
    So i checked out the EU version and I cant even download it...

Is there anything I can do to to play this game, I know shit about proxy and how to change my IP and those stuff :P
    Anyone can help me out there.

Deleted
    If you remove the US version you should be able to download and instal the EU version just fine. Nexon won't allow you to log into US servers from Europe so the only way for you to play is basicly to download the EU version.

Does the EU version support middle east ?

Deleted
    Not quite sure, but I think it does. You can probably find this information on their website.

EDIT: "- Vindictus is only available to those who live in Europe (excluding Russia) and Israel." That's what I found on their EU website.
    So you might want to read up about changing IP and the whole proxy bussiness, which, unfortunately, I don't know a lot about.

Hope you find something that helps and good luck with it.
    Last edited by mmoc9bca5565b2; 2011-11-05 at 11:17 AM.

Deleted
    I play Vindictus myself and i think its an awesome game, especially for a game that's F2P. As said above, remove your US client first, then download Vindictus EU. That worked for me. Also, when you press "play" on the website after logging in, you might get multiple messages wherein the game client instantly crashed, but if you press it like 4 - 5 times the game works. Hope you get it working! (im from EU btw, so not sure about your area). enjoy!

ahh thanks a lot guys but seems I cant play it unless I change my IP address, so anyone out their know about proxy stuff ?