Thread: Trooper Love.

10+ Year Old Account

Trooper Love.

After reading the following articles, my decision to be a Jedi Tank or a Trooper Tank is that much harder. Good reads:

http://massively.joystiq.com/2011/11...trooper-class/

http://www.republictrooper.com/2011/...th-the-troops/

Oh you are just the worst sort of person.

Here I was all happy and content with my final decision to be a Jedi Guardian Tank instead of a Trooper Tank.

Also: That whole bit about a Trooper only guild just sounds amazing. I want to try that sort of thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gotpriest View Post
    Here I was all happy and content with my final decision to be a Jedi Guardian Tank instead of a Trooper Tank.
    Exactly... looks like I'll play both and figure out which one I like more.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm still happy with my choice of Vanguard. I don't think anything can really change it.
    REPUBLIC
    <Insomnia> @ EU
    16-man Nightmare Raiding
    Ranged DPS and Healers needed

10+ Year Old Account
    Glad my mind is set due to one small thing: Tanking with ranged weapons point-blank looks so wierd.
    Last edited by vian; 2011-11-05 at 03:12 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzy View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

I saw this review yesterday, it actually makes me more likely to roll a commando healer instead of dps.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gotpriest View Post
    Also: That whole bit about a Trooper only guild just sounds amazing. I want to try that sort of thing.
    Ya, saw them yesterday while cruising guilds. Cool concept. I am sure there are Jedi/Sith only guilds too. Too much RP for me I am sure, but if you are gonna do it, go all out.

I am going to hold off final decisions for class and spec until I get to play it. The only thing that I know I do not want to play is a caster.
    I like sandwiches

Quote Originally Posted by Roose View Post
    Ya, saw them yesterday while cruising guilds. Cool concept. I am sure there are Jedi/Sith only guilds too. Too much RP for me I am sure, but if you are gonna do it, go all out.

I am going to hold off final decisions for class and spec until I get to play it. The only thing that I know I do not want to play is a caster.
    Though admittedly, an all Jedi guild would not make sense from an RP perspective. Jedi are often meant to be Leaders and Diplomats, and often work individually or in pairs, ever so rarely in groups.

It would be quite reasonable to form Infantry Units however (or in this case, Havoc Squads)