WoW sound files ogg

I've been trying to extract some sound files from WoW's MPQ files, but all ogg files extracted are missing 1 second of the sound at the end.
    I used MPQEditor and WinMPQ and no luck yet. I know that people that extracted those sounds before, anyone has an idea why it is not working?

Thanks in advance for any help.
    Quote Originally Posted by Simbert
    You gain 4 additional girlfriends once you stop playing WoW. It is statistically proven that WoW equals 4 girlfriends. No one exactly know where they come from, but WoW is the only thing that prevents the world from being flooded with insane amounts of girls.

Actually, that is the sole reason we even play WoW. We simply could not stand all those girlfriends jumping at you at every corner of the street if we didn´t.

Don't really know what the problem could be. I use WinMPQ too, and convert the extracted OGGs to MP3s with Audacity if I plan on saving them. If I play the OGG files directly in a media player it looks like the last 1-3 seconds are being cut off of the progress bar but the clips aren't actually being cut off.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator