10+ Year Old Account

Interview with mmorpg.

http://www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/g...Interview.html

"MMORPG.com: Thanks so much for your time and for the killer update! Any final words to leave us with, as we await that darned beta testing phase?

Jon Peters: Thanks! Hang in there— as excited as you guys might be we are just as excited to share the game. I was up at 5:30 AM checking my email this morning waiting for the blog to go out so I could read people’s responses. We want to share Guild Wars 2 with people, but it has to be polished and worthy of your deservedly high expectations, so just give us the time we need to get there."

God I am excited !

The combo system just looks downright sexy. I cannot wait to get started!

There is a utility skill where you can launch enemies through the air with a hidden device that pops out of your chest. The tool belt skill associated with this utility skill shoots the hidden device out as a projectile to knock someone back.
    Complete an utter nonsense in the most fun way possible . These kinda things make me happier and happier to have engineer as my main profession.

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonKing View Post
    Complete an utter nonsense in the most fun way possible . These kinda things make me happier and happier to have engineer as my main profession.
    Batman meets GW2.

These interviews are always fun to read, you find out new little tidbits of info every time.

Herald of the Titans theredviola's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stallker View Post
    Hang in there— as excited as you guys might be we are just as excited to share the game. I was up at 5:30 AM checking my email this morning waiting for the blog to go out so I could read people’s responses. We want to share Guild Wars 2 with people, but it has to be polished and worthy of your deservedly high expectations, so just give us the time we need to get there."
    This right here is why I already have a lot of respect for the people working on GW2.
    "Do not only practice your art, but force yourself into its secrets, for it and knowledge can raise men to the divine." -- Ludwig Van Beethoven

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    Batman meets GW2.
    Actually reminded me of The Goonies.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLzupaRrzAY @ 1:35

Thanks for the interview.