Building a new UI

Hey guys, I've been working on putting together a new UI recently and was hoping to get some help finding some add-ons or more lightweight versions of the add-ons I have. What I'm looking for:

Cooldown / Buff Tracker: I have used Forte and Sexycooldown bars and while they both work well I have an issue with them. Forte cannot (atleast to the best of my knowledge) track buffs and cooldowns on the same bar, which is what I am looking for. On the flip side, Sexycooldown is able to do this, but with the very simple configuration options for the add-on I am unable to change the flashing border on icons while they overlap. If anyone know's a fix for either of these issues or an add-on that has what I'm lookin for, it would be appreciated.

Buff / Debuff: I'm currently using Satrina Buff Frames, but I get occasional errors with it and was wondering if there was simply a more lightweight version out there.

Range Overlay: I currently use DXE as my boss mod because I prefer it to DBM, however the latest version of DBM has the range overlay 3D model from Bigwigs. I really like this module and am currently running both DXE and DBM simply for the range tracker, which takes up some more memory since you have to load the DBM encounters for the range mod to work. Is there anyway to get just the range mod by itself in a seperate add-on or a more memory effiecent way to accomplish what I'm looking for?

Also, here is what I am currently looking at:

Larger Image.

Feel free to critique and make other suggestions or comments on the UI.
    Quote Originally Posted by NGRazor
    If Russia suddenly put Satan in charge of their nukes and then they sent hellfire down on the Untied States, don't you think the U.S. would be pretty damn pissed when Russia said "well, we didn't know Satan would betray us."

Since this post was already created in the Post your UI sticky, closing this duplicate thread.
    Last edited by lawomous; 2011-11-06 at 05:40 AM.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator