Thread: next beta invs

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    No invite for me yet either. Probably just as well, I have a lot to do this weekend that would prevent me from playing

Wow... Of the dozens of games in my lifetime I've requested beta access to, this marks the SECOND.

11/11 - 11/13

Time to stock up on Water, Red Bull and wash my no-lifer sweat pants. Going to be a long weekend.

I got an invite.

Now the real question - try out multiple classes or rush to 50?

Quote Originally Posted by conscript View Post
    I say that prior to checking my accounts in which I find that my last one and the most recent account created got into testing. And sadly, I don't plan on playing the beta AT ALL this weekend thanks to the glory of Skyrim. Fyou Bioware! Two and a half years of being opted into beta and I just now get an invite the same weekend the game I have been looking forward to most outside of SWTOR comes out.
    So let me get this straight... You are whining that you got into beta because you got in at the same time as a SINGELPLAYER game gets released? wtf... SKYRIM will still be there after the beta weekend is over.
    Be happy you got into beta at all. There are more people then you who have been opt-in since it became available and havent recieved a beta key yet.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lillpapps View Post
    So let me get this straight... You are whining that you got into beta because you got in at the same time as a SINGELPLAYER game gets released? wtf... SKYRIM will still be there after the beta weekend is over.
    Be happy you got into beta at all. There are more people then you who have been opt-in since it became available and havent recieved a beta key yet.
    Ya, that did sound like bitching, but don't take that for not unbridled enthusiasm. I say I'm don't plan on playing but that didn't stop me from immediately booting up my PC and immediately starting the install. Friday can't come soon enough.

Just got my invite..... right in time to eff up my MW3 leveling.

Woohoo, got my invite. Only for the weekend but still, I'm pretty excited to give it a shot
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

Got my beta invite!! SWToR and Skyrim all weekend!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kinnison View Post
    Got my beta invite!! SWToR and Skyrim all weekend!!
    Same with me! I'm so pumped right now! Revan book comes out soon too! Awesome week.

Just got mine. I didn't see anything in my inbox but I checked the testing page and there it was.

I am so very, very sad. No invite for me.

Account holder since early 2009, never had so much as a cookie thrown my way Bioware, don't you know you're my fav?!

I is sad panda.

sadly still waiting for my inv but meh all is good if i do not get.

Gratz to all of you thta got into the beta have a blast and shoot straight or slash fast

I do have this to keep my hopes up though lol, here is to hoping

Another update: we are continuing to send invitations to the upcoming weekend test. We expect invitations to continue rolling out throughout this evening and into tomorrow, and we'll let you know when they've all been sent. Thanks for your patience!

Allison Berryman | Senior Community Coordinator

after 7 years of waiting to get a beta invite(damn you blizz) for any mmo's ive played i finaly get one its about time for godsake's

got my invite awesome cant wait to try this game out

Seems like alot of players got an invite this time. I didn't get one but since i'm in europe I don't really expect much. Can always hope the deployment chooses my guild or something(if they decide that europe isn't just germany and france).

Edit: Of course have to say grats guys Go make it an even better game so it's awesoem when the rest of us can play it.

This seems to be a pre-order/west coast thing. Me and all of my friends who pre-ordered it back when they first started taking them all got an inv for this weekend. Im sad its the same weekend as skyrim, but I guess ill just have to make due .

Quote Originally Posted by Outcry View Post
    This seems to be a pre-order/west coast thing. Me and all of my friends who pre-ordered it back when they first started taking them all got an inv for this weekend. Im sad its the same weekend as skyrim, but I guess ill just have to make due .
    I wish your logic was right, and deciding which game to play this weekend was the biggest of my worries /sigh
    West Coast, pre-ordered day one, have been signed up for testing since '09, no invite.

10+ Year Old Account
    seems to be a time frame thingy for me, me my gf and a group of my friends all signed up around the same time for beta, we all got in
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollsbane View Post
    Trollsbane, Jedi sodomist.

have fun guys, congratulations

luckily I'm not too jealous this week, I wont be bored with skyrim/skyward sword and MW3

i cant believe that i finally got a beta invite, and its for the EXACT SAME DAY SKYRIM IS RELEASED. bioware are some cruel mofos, aren't they.