Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Glad you decided to join safarie, as for leader I'll give it a few more days before anything is finalized.

Quote Originally Posted by Nonfictionless View Post
    I wouldn't mind the spies. Would actually make things much more interesting. I see that the Twilight "Horde" were still left in the cove but in our time line about 2 months will have passed since then and the League would of made to set Faldir's Cove back up as a port for Stromgarde. So not sure how to proceed here. I guess just wait for Vadoor.
    Okay then. That's fine. I'll just have my guys start from scratch, and have us move into Horde waters via a disguised fleet, "sent by Hellscream to bolster Sylvanas's ranks against the oncoming Alliance assault". I'll have the Alliance's ranks already filled with spies and asassins, though.

Be careful, your soup may be poisoned.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    Be careful, your soup may be poisoned.
    Oh damn, there goes my motto "Soup is fitting meal for mighty warrior"...

*Learns tea is poisoned*

*Is not so thirsty anymore.*

Gotta love meta-ing.

Hmm seems as if you have a very interesting thing going here. Miltharion wonders if his services are needed to fight for the forsaken.

Deleted
    I'll be tagging along as a vengeance driven Kelara of the Forsaken, and she'd more than likely assume - if not a leading position - at least one as a ranking officer.

This bitch is HELLBENT on destroying any opposition.

Quote Originally Posted by Saerwen View Post
    I'll be tagging along as a vengeance driven Kelara of the Forsaken, and she'd more than likely assume - if not a leading position - at least one as a ranking officer.
    From freshly risen to a leading position in the space of two months. That's one hell of a promotion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thecyclone View Post
    Hmm seems as if you have a very interesting thing going here. Miltharion wonders if his services are needed to fight for the forsaken.
    You are more than welcome to join, as for Horde Leadership I have yet to decide, but both Kelara and Valine can be high ranking officers as of now

Both Vianne's bio and the Crimson Lions' faction threads are ready, just waiting for mod approval. While on the subject, how do I custom name the links rather than just paste the url?

Also, Vianne will likely try to assume command of Horde forces if nobody shows up to take the reins. In the end, its up to person in charge of the game of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Vianne View Post
    Both Vianne's bio and the Crimson Lions' faction threads are ready, just waiting for mod approval. While on the subject, how do I custom name the links rather than just paste the url?

Also, Vianne will likely try to assume command of Horde forces if nobody shows up to take the reins. In the end, its up to person in charge of the game of course.
    Already did it, as for the names for links..

[url =http://www.whateverthecrapyouwanttolink.org]text[ /url]

Without the spaces

10+ Year Old Account
    Here is what I'll most likely do for leadership of the Horde. Since there are three people wanting leadership, Ill set up a meeting at the start of the thread where the leader is chosen amongst you and by you.

This sounds fascinating! If you're okay with someone new to rp joining in, I'm very much game. I have a character in mind that I'd write up, Lina Cowl, and her Syndicate forces who would fall under the Other Forces category.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes thats fine, just get a bio up. The thread wont be starting for a few days

Okay, my bio is up!

Edit: the bio is here.
    Last edited by logintime; 2011-11-09 at 04:43 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vadoor View Post
    Here is what I'll most likely do for leadership of the Horde. Since there are three people wanting leadership, Ill set up a meeting at the start of the thread where the leader is chosen amongst you and by you.
    That sounds fine and it's nice so much ppl are interessted in joining

10+ Year Old Account
    The final day for sign-ups will be next Monday, which is also the day I will start the thread as I'll be mia until then.

If it is all right, Lina Cowl and a force of 200 Syndicate soldiers (182 rogue/warriors and 18 mages) of intermediate skill will be joining as a neutral/antagonistic other force.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes thats fine, the thread is also up now so have fun.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Count Ian Black in as a chaotic neutral looking for a grand battle...or am I a bit to late?

10+ Year Old Account
    You're fine to join, but it will be pretty hard for a human to be chaotic nuetral due to the horde hating humans and what not