View Poll Results: Who gets more ladies? Nice guys or jerks?

Voters
609. This poll is closed
  • Nice guys

143 23.48%
  • Assholes

466 76.52%
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Honestly I don't know. A guy who doesn't do everything they see on the woman's eyes will probably be more successful but if he will be full on asshole then I kinda doubts he's getting much either.

Quote Originally Posted by LazyJones View Post
    Obviously, the jerk/asshole will be in more failed relationships. So they "get more ladies".

But the nice guys tend to get to keep them.
    This ^ fake who you are, get laid, get dumped and repeat. Though I really don't understand the attraction or appeal to the "bad" types of guys so some probably don't even have to pretend. Nice guys <333

This pretty much shows how fucked up women are =/

Never understood why men rate themselves by how many women they've slept with. Being a Lothario and treating women like crap seems to go hand-in-hand a lot. Can't really say which "type" of man gets more ladies as I never cared about numbers, nor wanted to be around anyone who did.

I found myself a woman who I trust 100%, married her and feel sorry for any guy who would consider that a bad ending.

I have to say that most of the women I see that go for the jerks and assholes tend to not be the kind of women I would want to associate anyway. So while it may not mean getting more women, I have to say that nice guys get the better women.

Its hard to understand why so many women do go for the jerks though. My wife's friend is obsessed with a guy whom she has been "dating" for several years. Thing is, he was living with him for a few years and then he dumped her and kicked her out, but still keeps her around for a lay, and she falls for it. Even though he sleeps around with other women and treats her like crap, she feels she can "fix" him and that he needs her. Mother personality I guess, but we just /facepalm whenever she starts complaining about her relationship (or lack thereof).

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ssomy View Post
    This pretty much shows how fucked up women are =/
    They get what they deserve I guess.
    I've walked the realms of the dead. I have seen the infinite dark. Nothing you say. Or do. Could possibly frighten me.
    We are not monsters! We are not the mindless wretches of a ghoul army! NO! We are a force even more terrifying! We are the chill in a coward's spine! We are the instruments of an unyielding ire! WE ARE THE FORSAKEN!
    Those who do not stand with the Forsaken stand against them. And those who stand against the Forsaken will not stand long.

Quote Originally Posted by Saranthas View Post
    Never understood why men rate themselves by how many women they've slept with. Being a Lothario and treating women like crap seems to go hand-in-hand a lot. Can't really say which "type" of man gets more ladies as I never cared about numbers, nor wanted to be around anyone who did.

I found myself a woman who I trust 100%, married her and feel sorry for any guy who would consider that a bad ending.
    Good for you, Saranthas. I wish the same onto every other single guy in this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Saranthas View Post

/brofist!..

Hot guys get the most girls. Just like hot girls get the most guys. Sorry to say but if your ugly being nice or a jerk wont make an ounce of difference.

Deleted
    Women love bastards - its not new, but it is true

a wise man once said " DIcks fuck pussies, pussies get fucked"

The jerks always get the girls from what iv'e seen. But the nice guys will find the special one

Deleted
    Yesterday, when talking to a good (female) friend of mine I encountered some information that startled me ..

As I see it, women definately tend to find muscled guys more attractive than others.
    But let's sum it: and please don't forget that I'm talking about MY experience and opinion and NOT of general or specific issues.

Women like muscled men. Face / hair doesn't count that much since the whole body is more important.

Men like - mostly - slim women. Additionally therefore we like a good hair cut and with make-up a girl can also improve her looks.

What it seems to me now:
    Men have to: lose weight and train to get a defined body ... kinda hard work if you ask me
    Women have to: lose weight, go to the haircutter and use make-up.

So I have the impression that women have it easier being attractive ...
    and sorry if that was off-topic, i simply thought that it would fit in here.

as the OP is concerned: definately jerks (and here comes the connection) because jerks tend to have a more attractive body while nice guys don't feel the need to train and lose weight.

Deleted
    Actually it has nothing to do with being an asshole or nice guy, it's about being a dominant personality, and usually that goes more hand in hand with being an asshole than with being a "nice guy," so though the awnser to the poll is assholes, it's not the fact that they're assholes that makes 'em more attractive. This isn't even an opinion it's just basic psychology 101.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by doubledevil View Post
    I will never understand why kids people post this kind of stuff on a WoW gaming forum.. There are certainly more appropriate venues for relationship-related questions like this than to ask a bunch of age 10-?? gamers.
    Because this is the general off-topic forum.

OT: Most girls just like bad boys, seen it plenty of times.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Guys with high self esteem, that show determination and charisma gets more ladies.
    All of which are more prevalent characteristics in douchemovers. Unless you mean a douchemover in public, but not in private, which isn't common.

Edit: Read Topper's thread.
    "Oh, wretched ephemeral race, children of chance and misery, why do you compel me to tell you what it would be more expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is utterly beyond your reach; not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. But the second best for you is --- to die soon." Silenus

Nice guys get married. Jerks sleep with their wives.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Nah nah, see... I live by one simple creed: You might catch more flies with honey, but to catch honeys you gotta be fly.

It's not so much that jerks gets around more as much as it is that the "nice guys" resent the ones who do get laid more and think of them as jerks.

EDIT: Also, attractive guys tend to get more girls more easily, which means they have a bigger tendencey to be jerks. Same thing with attractive girls.
    Last edited by semaphore; 2011-11-06 at 08:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Stealessence View Post
    Hot guys get the most girls. Just like hot girls get the most guys. Sorry to say but if your ugly being nice or a jerk wont make an ounce of difference.
    Not true. Someone who's more "outgoing" (assholes are usually outgoing) is obviously going to get more than someone who's shy/quiet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCrusader View Post
    Yesterday, when talking to a good (female) friend of mine I encountered some information that startled me ..

As I see it, women definately tend to find muscled guys more attractive than others.
    But let's sum it: and please don't forget that I'm talking about MY experience and opinion and NOT of general or specific issues.

Women like muscled men. Face / hair doesn't count that much since the whole body is more important.

Men like - mostly - slim women. Additionally therefore we like a good hair cut and with make-up a girl can also improve her looks.

What it seems to me now:
    Men have to: lose weight and train to get a defined body ... kinda hard work if you ask me
    Women have to: lose weight, go to the haircutter and use make-up.

So I have the impression that women have it easier being attractive ...
    and sorry if that was off-topic, i simply thought that it would fit in here.

as the OP is concerned: definately jerks (and here comes the connection) because jerks tend to have a more attractive body while nice guys don't feel the need to train and lose weight.
    Also to this, to put it as simply and short as possible.

No, face is more important than you think, it's again about dominance and how you radiate it, being large, muscled, large jaw, short beard and being symetric are all important factors in this.
    For the woman, you are right, though again symitry plays a large roll, the most important thing for woman is their hip to waist ratio, that at psychilogical perfection is 7:10, which has everything to do with the reproductive instincts we have.
    This is putting it very shortly and a shit ton more is involved in being attractive but I don't have the time to put that here.