Thread: Start a guild?

Start a guild?

Anyone interested in potentially starting a Hardcore Republic guild?

This isn't a recruitment thread, but more so gathering any interest in forming one.

My interest would be rolling on a PvP server. World PvP! <3 and ideally I'm thinking Mon-Thurs or Tues-Thurs 7/8pm - Midnight (EST). Depending on amount of content. Focused on pushing for firsts among the servers in PvE (16m) with a side of PvP domination. I've been in Top10 US WoW guild and been GM also before that so I have a rough idea of a foundation if these plans go through.

I have 0 interest in RP, with that being said I will not say I'm not going to allow it. It would be one of my least concerns and not a priority of the guild.

I pick Republic for the fact I enjoy competition as the underdogs on the server. Seeing as Empire will most likely overpopulate Republic on most, if not all the servers at release.

Anyone have interest in collaborating?

10+ Year Old Account
    This would probably be better posted in the individual's looking for guilds thread. I understand what you're trying to do is a bit different, but if others started doing this as well, it would just be spam.

And just a thought in the subject, most hardcorish people are probably already in that type of guild. Good luck though.

Closing.

My SWTOR guild: www.radguild.com
    USA West Coast PvP server: The Bastion
    Get your Game of Thrones on at Winteriscoming.net