Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    *like*New mounts and pets, plus finally an alchy daily..... Now the faire won't be a complete waste of everyone's space.

Im glad to see DMF has a point now.

15+ Year Old Account
    This looks awesome, I'm really happy that they upgraded it. Something to do in spare time!

I was hoping there would be more armor pieces, i'm actually bummed out that there is hardly anything of interest here for me. Dungeon Set 1 and 2, weren't all that pretty, unless you go for Valor. But the main pieces were ruined because of the BOA graphics. If they were to bring in other tiers (t3 maybe), or made it easier to gain T1-10 through these venders, i would of worked towards it. Saves loosing that token to some random pug, so you could just go buy the piece you want from weeks of work.I will check out the faire, but i'm slightly disapointed by the lack of rewards (2 mounts, 6 pets, gear i don't find appealing).Hopefully after the release, they introduce more armor pieces to the vendor.

I have to admit the place looks great and the arena deathmatch will be AWESOME on high pop servers.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrowstorm View Post
    The achievement is already in place, but the game is not implemented yet.
    Nope, actually did this daily half an hour ago.
    LF something funny to place here.

English isn't my native, sorry for possible mistakes

Soooo... What's in the woods ?

any news on pitmaster pie? we know theres a pandaren npc model complete that was used to test all the characters and npcs for wandering isle, any chance pei is the first in game version?

Deleted
    I lol'd hard at the "I was promised a pony" achievement and the hydra called "the untamable" in the zoo... Umad hunters ?

Man that mount sure is hideous. At least the Amani mounts hide the low-poly bear models behind a ton of armor.

Deleted
    Awesomeness Really, DMF is awesome now

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixia View Post
    Soooo... What's in the woods ?
    Nothing. Absolutely. It's rather scary place, but empty.
    LF something funny to place here.

English isn't my native, sorry for possible mistakes

Deleted
    Nice to see they STILL haven't fixed the deathmist helmet. Also having minor epeen pains at the upgraded dungeon sets being available for purchase, I was expecting just the normal ones.

Nice to see the insane achieve having the only marginally difficult rep faction left after they took out Dire Maul being nerfed too, they should remove that achievement. It's not even fit to remain ingame at it's current state.
    Last edited by mmoc1571eb5575; 2011-11-06 at 07:12 PM.

Anybody else slightly disappointed the "dancing bear" isn't wearing a coat and a fez? >_>

I like the music they use for the area.

Quote Originally Posted by lordlight View Post
    This is disappointing because I farmed these sets before cata and I wanted to have something that made me unique, but this makes that work for nothing.
    On the plus side, you're saving yourself a bunch of DMF tickets! =/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drarion View Post
    i hope they wont add so dailys give darkmoon rep, cause i just got my insane achievment and that would nerf it so badly.
    Actually everything over there gives rep to darkmoon.. so you won't stay a unique snowflake for long. But you know what you've achieved so don't look left, don't look right and keep your title with pride.

I hoped i'd just buy everything over there because i'm already exalted as well but i'll have to do all the dailies just like everybody else to get the mounts/pets and new achievements..

Quote Originally Posted by Lastkaii View Post
    This looks awesome, I'm really happy that they upgraded it. Something to do in spare time!
    Only one week per month.....meh would be cooler if it was on ALL THE TIME instead of just one week per month :S

Deleted
    Whack-a-gnoll is there, on the right as you enter.

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    On the plus side, you're saving yourself a bunch of DMF tickets! =/
    I guess, but I mainly play a paladin and most pallies like to try to look more fabulous then the others

Oversized Avatar removed - Cilraaz