Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Thanks Devourer, thankfully I wasn't at the match. However, my dad was and tells me there was just mass confusion as to what was happening from the Forest end. Anyway, I hope that we meet once again in the PL or Cup, had some massive runins in 70s, 80s and 90s. You reds.

Deleted
    West Bromwich Albion.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Josh from the City Ground View Post
    Thanks Devourer, thankfully I wasn't at the match. However, my dad was and tells me there was just mass confusion as to what was happening from the Forest end. Anyway, I hope that we meet once again in the PL or Cup, had some massive runins in 70s, 80s and 90s. You reds.
    This is from Kenny's autobiography:

When we realised that people were dying at the Leppings Lane end, the Forest fans behaved superbly. They were a real credit to their club. A few Liverpool guys ran towards the Forest end, some aggressively, some simply to get away from the carnage at the front of the Leppings Lane. My immediate reaction had been that there was crowd trouble in the Leppings Lane, that Forest fans had got in there to cause hassle. Many people thought that. Once people realised that the problem was congestion, the attitude of those running at the Forest fans changed. There could have been a full-scale riot if the Forest supporters on the Kop had reacted to the angry Liverpool supporters charging at them. The disaster was bad enough but if could have been even worse if the Forest fans had thought the Liverpool fans were trying to get to them. To their eternal credit, the Forest fans showed restraint. For their conduct at Hillsborough, Forest's supporters will always have a special place in my affections.
    Oh and btw you kicked us out of the European Cup in 78, shame on you!

Deleted
    Never seen that, very nice read and I shall have a look in to get it. Yeah sorry about that, you would have probably gone on to win 3 in a row Nevermind ey :P

Deleted
    Man U and Barca
    (can't choose one between both )