Deleted

[Bio] Grave robber Bindi Glitterboom

Name: Bindi Glitterboom

Race: Goblin

Languages: Goblin, Orcish, less than average Common and a little Troll

Class: grave robber, tomb raider, archaeologist and guide with a bit of hunter on the side.

Personality:
    Energetic, cheery, greedy and often positive. A cheery Goblin with a lust for wandering and finding new things rather than create things herself; she isn't one who wishes to make her hands dirty yet she will crawl through dust and mud if there is a good reward for it. She is more of a comical personality, but becomes serious when it is about business.
    Bindi is a rather open character who rambles on about things without even realising she is doing such. She has the tendency to butt into other people's issues and conversations, especially when she sniffs up a chance to earn some gold though her intuition for earning money has often let her down and thus keeping her pouch rather empty. She often shows she doesn't know what privacy or personal space means, getting up in people's faces like it is the most normal thing in the world, but she means it well... and sometimes also not.
    When facing a problem, she usually meets it head on... with a well-armed offence. In her opinion, dynamite mostly solves everything together with waving a gun around unless it damages the goods. When the opposing problem turns out to be too much to handle, she will retreat, flee or hide to weather it out or hire someone who can deal with it instead. She can be stubborn though and will try to get what she wants, one way or the other.
    Bindi likes to be among others, though handles herself quite well alone. She does feel lonely from time to time, always looking for that special extremely rich man who can dig her up or buy anything her heart desires. Because she can be extremely picky and greedy when it comes to such, she has yet to find her Trade-Prince Charming.

Likes: Moolah, people with moolah, the unknown, meeting potential customers, discovering expensive-looking artefacts (expensive-looking junk included) and wandering about unexplored places. With this comes the liking for anything shiny and free, together with handling heavy artillery (guns, dynamite, grenades, vehicles, etc) or just hanging out somewhere with people to talk to.
    Dislikes: People who are broke, things or people which waste her time, to do actual heavy labour herself, being generous when it costs her some coins, not working fuses, getting dust/sand in her ears (big ears are a horror to clean out) and spiders (the fear is immense).

Appearance:

Strengths: Her knowledge and collection of maps make her a valuable asset in a travelling and exploring party while her open character gives many a people the possibility to try and get to know her. Her suspicion and greed keep her alert on her surroundings and the crowd she is mingling with. She holds no direct fear for things thanks to her stubborn and rather destructive personality; when something has to go 'boom', it will go 'boom', though if she thinks a little further about the consequences is another thing...
    Weaknesses: While her suspicion and greed keep her alert, they can also blind her for other things such as reason. She is easily persuaded for the right price and can therefore be lured into what ever plot someone might have set up. When her mind is set on something, she can start neglecting or ignoring other things.

History:
    As the daughter of a Kaja'Cola mine's foreman, Bindi was introduced to pick-work and ores at quite a young age. Born at Kezan, Bindi grew up in the slums in rather poor conditions. Coming from a large family, Bindi was Kid Number Two out of four, neither the oldest or the youngest yet stood out from her siblings as she was the only daughter her parents managed to conceive. Because of this, she got incredibly spoiled by her mother, being her little 'trade princess' and with lots of nagging and puppy-eyes, her mother managed to talk her father into taking Bindi under his wings as a foreman assistant to help overlook the progress in the mines when she became old enough to work. Her reason; best keep that line of work in the family. Ya never know when ya might get the contract to the mine and make ya rich!
    Building up an interest in what the earth has the offer, Bindi began exploring parts of Kezan and take samples from almost any rock she was able to get a chunk from to see if it contained any valuable ore or soil. She never managed to find anything worth mentioning; the Jungle Troll trinkets she found here and there with her digging were considered as worthless for any Goblin on Kezan and so were the many rocks she had found.

A few years before the Shattering caused the Goblins to flee the island, Bindi and one of her brothers had already left Kezan to chase after a more promising and bright future in Tanaris. Hearing of the settlement called Gadzetzan upon a much much larger island (in this case the continent Kalimdor), Bindi could already imagine herself swimming in gold; more land means more pieces of ground to uncover and explore and who knows what kind of ore and artefacts she might stumble upon there. With her mother's funds, she managed to receive a sail from a human trade ship. Getting all the supplies she could afford upon arrival in Gadgetzan, she began to wander the desert with her younger brother (her personal lackey) in search for anything of value. Charting, collecting and gathering, she began to develop a knowledge of the lands over the years, going further and further across Kalimdor, determined to find that one treasure which will make her even richer than a Trade Prince.

Counting her lucky coins, Bindi took the news of Kezan's 'destruction' with a shrug after the Shattering shook the foundations of Azeroth. Compared to what she had witnessed on Kalimdor and a small part of the Eastern Kingdoms, Kezan was nothing but a speck in her interests and remained so up to this day. Her younger brother was fired by her after business went bad together with the world's civilization and condition; she would hire the manpower when she actually needed it and go explore and dig on her own in the mean time.
    Don't worry, her younger brother found a job as a bruiser in Bilgewater Harbor, there where most of her family who survived their stay on Kezan and the Lost Isles now live and work.

Though she never actually swore loyalty to the Horde and their Warchief, she considers herself a part of it because of the ties she had with the Goblins from Kezan and who were under the greedy eye of Trade Prince Gallywix. She will offer her services to the Alliance as a neutral-kinda Goblin gal, though her knowledge of the Common language is still not good enough to hold deep conversations.
    Last edited by mmocea55eb06e6; 2011-11-07 at 09:49 PM.

I really like the basics. I hope the rest is also filled with the same goblin Mayhem ; >

Deleted
    No longer a WIP, but I can't seem to edit the actual title of this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Khorianas View Post
    I really like the basics. I hope the rest is also filled with the same goblin Mayhem ; >
    I tried the best I could without writing a 50 page story, hehe. I rather not go into too deep detail when it comes to backgrounds; I prefer people to find things out about a character while role playing with her.

Fixed the title for ye, and velcome to the RP forums

As for the bio, yeah it's fairly short, but you're fairly concise and the storyline seems fine to me. At a cursory glance, I don't see any problems with yer bio.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Madgod View Post
    Fixed the title for ye, and velcome to the RP forums

As for the bio, yeah it's fairly short, but you're fairly concise and the storyline seems fine to me. At a cursory glance, I don't see any problems with yer bio.
    Thank you.